MONICA IS CHATING LIVE.... NOW! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:14 PM   #1
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
MONICA IS CHATING LIVE.... NOW!

For everyone who wants to enter, Monica is giving a hell of a chat.

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:16 PM   #2
Noaces

Noaces is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares...

That's what is killing the WTA..Monica Seles this..Monica Seles that..Williams sisters this..Williams sisters that..Capriati this..Capriati that..Kournikova this..Kournikova that.

There are many more players. There are other players. Whya can't we have some more diversity...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwn.
Noaces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:18 PM   #3
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
I entered and typing my question quickly, hoping one of them will get answered
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:21 PM   #4
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
umm well I guess the other 200 users who e ntered did not find it boring.

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:29 PM   #5
Noaces

PSHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31 PM   #6
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
I was too late Did she answer your question?
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31 PM   #7
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
She didnt answer my questions!!!

I'd rather have Monica than Unknown VS Unkown!!!
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:32 PM   #8
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

well I was late and when i was there it was pretty much the last q, well I don;t expect her to answer my 2 q I submitted coz I was late, but it is nice to see all those people in the chat, say something about the popularity of Monica

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:33 PM   #9
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Someone should have gone in as disposeablehero and asked her out on a date.
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:40 PM   #10
Noaces

How popular is Seles when people didb't show up in Indian Wells (do you remember that semi-final with Hingis before the almost empty stadium) and LA to see her.

And it is not only her. The WTA has over-marketed its product. In other words..people have seen enough and they don't like what they have seen.
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:42 PM   #11
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

Noaces, you are really pushing it to say Monica is not popular, don't even try

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:45 PM   #12
Noaces

I am saying so..

She maybe popular on tennis pages on the Internet.... but on other pages and in the world at large, is she as popular as say the Williams sisters or Kournikova or Hingis. I think not.
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:49 PM   #13
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

yes I know whatever, did I say she is the most famous personality ? Did I say she is more well knwon than Bush? I think not, sorry you have some serious problem in your reasoning

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 08:15 PM   #14
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Noaces

It is people like you, who harbour negativity and animosity who make this world a tougher place to live in. Why not try to focus on the positives in life and try to make the world a better place instead of dishing out on people. Who knows, you might get some good energy back and then your life might improve and you might even enjoy it.

Go Monica!!! I can tell you that she is hugely popular in Australia, and each time she steps onto the court she gets a tremendous reception. Not only that, most people I know truly admire her and enjoy her tennis.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 08:45 PM   #15
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
Is there a chat transcript anywhere?
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote