Cassie - "Radio" (ft. Fabolous) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #1
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute
Cassie - "Radio" (ft. Fabolous)

Cassie has finally released two new songs, as a part of Bad Boy Records' 'Preview' Mixtape for their 2012 artists' projects.
Here's "Radio" (feat. Fabolous):

And the final version of a previously leaked track "Make You A Believer" (feat. Jadakiss):

In case you don't know/remember, she's a singer/singer/actress/dancer and had a couple hits back in 2006, "Me & U" and "Long Time 2 Go".
She has a lot of music online in case you're interested and her sound is usually quite different from a lot of what's out there atm even though most of it is old since most of the new stuff has been kept in secret.
People have always criticized her voice specially because of her first performances ever of "Me & U". I think her vocals on "Radio" sound really good though.

The official new single "King of Hearts" is about to drop this year and her second album is finally going to be released early next year.
joćo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #2
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cassie - "Radio" (ft. Fabolous)

Sweetie, Cassie can't sing at all. She is a one-hit wonder and I don't see anything changing that with either of these songs. She is defnitely beautiful enough, but if she didn't get any momentum after Me & U, I don't see it happening now.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:07 AM   #3
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Sweetie, Cassie can't sing at all. She is a one-hit wonder and I don't see anything changing that with either of these songs. She is defnitely beautiful enough, but if she didn't get any momentum after Me & U, I don't see it happening now.
She can sing, you may like it or not. When you talk crap about her voice others might think it is a brilliantly icy, detatched voice which perfectly fits the songs.
These songs probably aren't even going to be on the new album, they're just previews to create buzz around her actual new stuff that is coming out soon. She's basically coming out as a "new artist" now, she has to start over as her relevant music was out ages ago and prove herself but she can definitely still happen.
I do agree about the beautiful part though and "artists" have gotten popular for less recently so she at least has that going for her.
joćo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #4
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Allrighty. We'll agree to disagree.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #5
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Her voice is vanilla-plain.

Me & U wasn't bad back in the day though.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote