Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #1291
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
It's okay. She is now the greatest TV presenter in the world. We will just have to live with that, and be glad we get to see her every week! (esp. thanks to our lovely Maka )
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1292
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

It would be great to see her and Dinara on the clay.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1293
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
^

(further comments unnecessary)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
^^ Faker
I know. He's not fooling anyone. We're all like lovestruck schoolboys mooning over Lena.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1294
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I know. He's not fooling anyone. We're all like lovestruck schoolboys mooning over Lena.
Even the girls are

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #1295
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

some news from May 26:

Moscow Cup Weekend

Qualifying for the World Cup

(Lena is on the middle of the picture, she's wearing a visor)

The next tournament is a series of Moscow Cup 26/05/2012 was not quite as usual.
Most importantly, what we did on Saturday - played a pass to the world championship in beach tennis, which will take place in Bulgaria 21-24/06/2012. Fought for the right pair of three strongest Russia: Nanava / merchants, Panin / Tektite, Kravtsov / Staheev. Unfortunately, because of the injury could not take part in the qualifying pair of brothers Zaichenko. We wish you a speedy recovery to Vlad.
No wonder these couples have the status of the best in Russia. Passions in the games was serious. From the outset, Panin / Tektite on taybreyke beat Nanava / Kuptsova. The pair then Nanava / merchants lost a meeting with Kravtsov / Staheev as on taybreyke. Despite the shoulder injury Stakheev Alexander, in the final of the nerves were stronger than the pair Kravtsov / Staheev and they won the qualifying. Feels experience high-level meetings. Congratulations guys on his victory and wish them good luck in the world championship!

Information for all beachgoers countries:

That pair, which in its category (or a pair of m x. Pair) at the Russian Cup in Samara 29-01/07/2012 take first place - and they represent our country at the World Team Championship in Moscow from 13-15/07 / 2012 (Vikharev D.)

VIP guests of the tournament:
Event attended tennis star and hockey in the world: Dinara Safina and Elena Dementieva with her ​​husband, hockey player Maxim Afinogenov. The boys immediately approached the issue professionally and immediately began to serve and fight strongly mixing. Maxim moved well around the court and easily took out all the balls. Hockey nat. training, after all. Dinara, Elena first became accustomed to the area, and often the ball was in bounds or in the grid. But after a couple of sets, they have adapted and began to show the level of the game, to which not everyone is a fan pulls. Well done! We are pleased that beach tennis is gaining more and more admirers, and we sincerely hope that this sport will be in our country is massive!
All players tournament was very nice to play on the courts with the stars at this level. Let's wait for our stars on the sandy beach tennis courts!
Welcome!
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old May 29th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #1296
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so tiny!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #1297
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys sure that's Lena?

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1298
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

They just showed Dementieva during the tennis channel piece on what tennis foods to eat.
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #1299
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Did they say anything about her or just used her as a perfect example of supremely fit player?

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #1300
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Did they say anything about her or just used her as a perfect example of supremely fit player?
they used her as an example
no one was mentioned by name, they just showed some videos of very fit players while talking about tennis foods
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #1301
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Video Interview today (I don't understand anything...)

http://www.gotennis.ru/read/news/ele...-24_video.html
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:11 AM   #1302
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Are you guys sure that's Lena?
I'm not 100% sure because the picture is too small to see but the guy who posted the picture tagged Lena in the middle of the picture
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:54 AM   #1303
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
I love having her talking Russian in the background. Its just like hearing music

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:33 AM   #1304
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilongo View Post
I love having her talking Russian in the background. Its just like hearing music
Russia should send Lena to Eurovision. Guaranteed victory!
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 03:13 AM   #1305
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Lena should be commentating at RG. And for the European Cup.