Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:25 AM   #106
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Maxim mentioned Elena today in an interview The question is in russian so I didn't understand it in the begining (and google translator didn't help )
After a little research I think I finally understood the question It looks like Elena is more famous than Max in Saint P. cuz she gets recognized more often than Maxim when she's walking on the streets with him. (that's what I understood)

here's the question:

На улицах Питера вас узнают?
— Честно говоря, не особо часто гуляю по городу. Сами понимаете: игры, тренировки… Но если где-то появляемся семьей, то Елену (теннисистку Дементьеву, супругу Афиногенова. — «Спорт») узнают гораздо чаще.

google's:

- On the streets you know Peter?
- Honestly, not very often walk around the city. You understand the game, practice ... But if somewhere there is family, Helen (tennis player Dementieva, the wife of Afinogenov. - "Sports") will learn much more

google =
To become an idol you have to win people's hearts
Elena Dementieva you won my heart

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:24 AM   #107
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:26 AM   #108
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Thanks!

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM   #109
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Elena have a new Job: she will host TV show about Hockey

http://www.khl.ru/news/2011/9/22/33813.html

Google translation:

in the kitchen with Dementieva

Legendary tennis player, winner and Olympic silver medalist, winner of the Federation Cup, a multiple Grand Slam finalist, Honored Master of Sports of Russia Elena Dementieva - a new presenter on the TV channel of the Continental Hockey League. Dementieva became the face of the program "Kitchen", which represents a female perspective on sport beloved by millions. "Kitchen" gives viewers a chance to meet with the speakers in the CHL hockey players and talk about their personal lives.

See the program "Kitchen" with Elena Dementieva on Thursday on the TV channel CHL. Guests first programs - CSKA players: goalkeeper and defender Sergei Gaiduchenko Alexander Guskov.
-

Last edited by itzhak : Sep 22nd, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM   #110
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

How the HELL am I going to persuade my satellite provider to pick this show up?

Lena should be broadcast into every home on the planet, 24/7.

And she should grow back her bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:41 PM   #111
country flag itzhak

more pics

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #112
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

NO WAY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! PLUS LENA TALKING ABOUT HOCKEY??? I THOUGHT SHE WAS A TENNIS PLAYER?!!!! (I swear I saw her with a tennis racket or am I crazy??

I'M LAUGHING RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM   #113
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
NO WAY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! PLUS LENA TALKING ABOUT HOCKEY??? I THOUGHT SHE WAS A TENNIS PLAYER?!!!! (I swear I saw her with a tennis racket or am I crazy??:s cratch:

I'M LAUGHING RIGHT KNOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
Not only that but Mrs Private Person is going to host a show where the topic is the private lives of Russian hockey players I'm guessing Maxim won't be one of the guests, lol.

By the way, those pictures once again prove that Elena's looks should not be tampered with. She's perfect without makeup, so why bother?
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM   #114
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
Not only that but Mrs Private Person is going to host a show where the topic is the private lives of Russian hockey players I'm guessing Maxim won't be one of the guests, lol.

By the way, those pictures once again prove that Elena's looks should not be tampered with. She's perfect without makeup, so why bother?
I was thinking the same!!!! now I want to see Maxim on the show!!!

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM   #115
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

She probably looks fine on camera. Different makeup for different kinds of lighting, and I bet she looks pretty simple under the TV studio lights.

Remember, they had the Dark Countess start off doing a women's perspective on soccer, because her dad was a soccer player. My guess is this is a good gig for Lena because it's a studio job and the stories come to her, whereas if she covered tennis she'd probably have to travel a lot more which can be tough if you're thinking about starting a family. Max will be on the road enough as it is.

My guess is that this is just a first step to get her some experience and that as her life plans and ease in front of the camera allow, we'll see her covering things like tennis, and maybe her great love, the Olympics.

The bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:26 AM   #116
country flag Maca.Lofish

http://lenta.ru/news/2011/09/22/dementieva/

Elena Dementieva became the leading hockey channel

Russian tennis player, Olympic champion in Beijing in 2008 became the leading Elena Dementieva on CHL-TV - Channel Continental Hockey League. This is the official site of the KHL. Dementieva will lead the program "Kitchen", representing, as they say in the announcement of this program, "the female perspective on football." (it's hockey google HOCKEY!)
The heroes of "Kitchen" are hockey players, who told the audience, mostly about his personal life. The first edition of the program was released on September 12, and it was the leading actress Maria Kozhevnikov. Will Kozhevnikova to "kitchen" with Dementieva was not specified.

The program will be published on Thursday, and the first guests will be Dementieva players of CSKA - goalkeeper and defender Sergei Gaiduchenko Alexander Guskov.

CHL-TV television channel broadcasting around the clock hockey games and programs on the CHL. TV station broadcasts over satellite and cable networks.

Dementieva, who turns 30 October 15 years of his career has won 16 titles on the WTA tournaments (WTA). In 2004, she twice played in the finals series "Grand Slam" - the French Open and U.S. Open - but was defeated. At the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Dementieva lost in the final American, Venus Williams, and eight years later in Beijing, won the gold.

In October 2010, Dementieva has announced his retirement. In December of that year it was reported that an athlete has taken the post of vice-president of the Russian Tennis Federation (OFWs), but the list of vice-presidents of OFWs on the website of the organization she now does not appear. In June 2011, Dementieva was married to hockey player Maxim Afinogenov.

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #117
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

What's going on here? I'm gone for a week and some much stuff happens? Maybe if I leave forever, Lena will come back on tour...

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:56 PM   #118
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
What's going on here? I'm gone for a week and some much stuff happens? Maybe if I leave forever, Lena will come back on tour...
don't do that Iva

Plus, after this, I'm sure Lena will not come back, it hurts but is the truth

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:12 PM   #119
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Yes, Iva, you're often one of our best sources of pics and info, along with itzhak and maka.

We need your translations like Lena needs bangs!

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #120
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

I know Lena is done with tennis, it's just that I miss her sooo much these days...

At least let's hope that this Kitchen show will guarantee us regular Lena footage

Has this been published? Lena is breath-taking

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Sep 24th, 2011 at 12:33 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote