Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #1081
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CANUCK~ View Post
Which thread, I already asked you to point them out to me and I would move them.

BTW - Do you really think insulting all the mods is the way to handle this? You didn't get your way so you start throwing insults, does that make you feel better in the end? The thread wasn't closed, it was just moved to her own sub-forum, which is what player sub-forums are for. Why should the fans of players that don't have a sub forum have to dig through all the cheering threads of players that do have their own sub forum on the main page of RR? The whole point of having of sub-forum is that the fans of a player can have all of their threads located in one place, and at the same time not litter the main pages of a country sub-forum with threads, leaving no room for the less popular players. The problem was brought to my attention, it was discussed with the mod team, and we fixed the problem. For some reason having to go to your own favorites sub forum is causing you such distress and hardship that you think it is now ok to start insulting the team that keeps this place running.

Im not pointing it out, go look, its your bloody job not mine.

I am on many forums around the net and I have never known such a more obtrusive set of mods as here, granted this is a big forum and I can imagine it takes some running but thats mainly due to the tech staff, sys admins etc and webmasters NOT "the forum police".

You have given your reasons, fair enough, I will respect them even though I think they are complete tripe, thems the rules.

Moderators should be hardly noticed, sadly thats not the case here, there too many of them, they intefere too much and many are quite clearly biased in some way, not all granted and I am sure there are some who do their best and are good at it.

Its not about hardship as you put it but simply sonething a lot of us dont agree with, most here are too polite and nice to complain, I aint, sadly for you.

Anyways, its done, thats the end of it, onwards..

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1082
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
OMG, I can't believe you guys......

You mean you don't have this thread in your browser's favorites?
Just add this URL, http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=444038. It gets you to the first page, but below the top 'post reply' button you'll see a button/link marked 'View first unread'

It doesn't matter where on this board the thread located
Shared computer, so I have my privacy reasons
It was always nice to drop by RR and see how this thread was still active. It was a testament to how enduring Lena is to the tennis scene. Now it's just buried...

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1083
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
Even worse. Ashamed to show your a Lenaholic...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1084
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
http://blogs.tennis.com/tennisworld/2012/04/tk-3.html
Lena is the first image on Tennis.com!
Photo was a tease . Only one line dedicated to her... Bozo Bodo

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1085
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
It was always nice to drop by RR and see how this thread was still active. It was a testament to how enduring Lena is to the tennis scene. Now it's just buried...
I'm afraid that won't be the only thing buried around here. Iva has been suspiciously silent...
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #1086

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Probably cant find us....

Or hopefuly gone looking for mods to kill.

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1087
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Probably cant find us....

Or hopefuly gone looking for mods to kill.
That's why I'm worried.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #1088
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Please, we all know the reason Lena's thread was moved is that the mods decided to protect imprudent passersby. Cleopatra and the Evil Queen have nothing on me.

On a serious note, is it that hard/expensive to keep the retired players forum as a subforum in the players forum??? It feels like all players, active or not, should be in one place.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #1089
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, it was bound to be moved at some point I guess. Even though I do feel it might as well could have been left where it was.

Thanks for replying to our inquiries!

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1090
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

We have a fellow Lenaholic in Timea Babos:

Did you have a tennis idol growing up?
TB: Yes, it was Elena Dementieva. I really liked her style of play and, although she never won a Grand Slam, she was always at or near the top and also won the Olympics. She didn't seem arrogant and was always nice to the junior players at Grand Slams. Despite being so successful she seemed to be a nice person.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #1091
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

I hereby mobilize Timea into the Reserves.

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #1092

Ivas Rocked up.... there goes the neighbourhood

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #1093
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

How did she find us??? RUN!!!!

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1094
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Don't RUN! That just triggers her hunting instincts!

Back slowly away. I'll try to find some raw meat to throw at her...

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1095

Wont work, already tried that....