Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:31 AM   #91
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

It was wrong report. She was offered to be VP but right now she is still private person. Marat Safin is the VP, Elena is not.
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #92
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Here in the forum there's a topic called "Meet the new Vice-President

of the Russian Federation" and it's ALL ABOUT ELENA...don't u believe

your own FORUM, GOOGLE and many others? ELENA IS VP
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #93
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Yes, the false reports were all spawned by a vague, seemingly affirmative answer by Elena in an interview about her retirement. In a later interview, Elena said that she was still considering the offer and we haven't heard anything about it since. But we do know that Elena is working for the RTF in some capacity behind the scenes. For instance, there was the message on the RTF website where participants in a youth tournament/camp were asked to e-mail Elena to affirm their participation.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM   #94
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Thank u. As always things are in "the dark corner" but it's A FACT she has an official function in the RTF.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #95
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

http://blogs.estadao.com.br/bate-pro...as-solidarias/ (Google translation from Portuguese):

Quote:
17.september.2011 17:20:56
Muses solidarity
Giuliander Carpes, special envoy

KAZAN - Kazan has a busy weekend. Not enough to confront Russia and Brazil for the Davis Cup, the strong football teams Rubin Kazan and Zenit St Petersburg are classic in the city on Sunday. If nothing else, the two stars have very strong Russian women's tennis exhibition match in an amazing Tennis Academy in Kazan. Elena Dementieva and Vera Zvonareva faced off in game to raise funds for the Russian Association for Rett Syndrome.

The disease, genetics, is a severe type of autism. The game was an initiative of Zvonareva. The daughter of one of her friends suffers from the problem. Dementieva accepted an invitation to the departure time. "I hope more of these events occur to people know the disease better and can help," said Zvonareva, currently ranked world number four.

Dementieva, 29, announced his retirement late last year. She decided to marry the Russian hockey player Maxim Afinogenov and focus on wanting to build family. The display on Saturday was the first tennis event that she attended since retiring from tennis. "I am returning to tennis now and hope this is the beginning of my greater involvement in the Russian tennis," said the former tennis player.

Dementieva and grace on the court (Gilson Pereira Photo / Handout)

For those who do not play tennis professionally for nearly a year, Dementieva had a good game. Lost by 6 / 3 in a game with fun and beautiful spots. The public could be increased - there were only a few thousand people in the gym - but the two tennis muses smiled, applauded the moves of the opponent and beat beautiful ball with some children suffering from the syndrome prior to attending an autograph session. A beautiful evening program in Kazan...
(Thanks to Crouching Tiger for finding the article)
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #96
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Elena looks so amazing! BTW, not cool how they keep making us think she's coming back...
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #97
country flag deadparrot

Phew, posted just before the 24h mark!

verazvonareva Vera Zvonareva
I would luv to thank @Elena_Updates for joining me on the tennis court in Kazan to play with some kids ))I hope we made some of them happy!
19 Sep
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #98
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

She can make me happy!!!!

(Another Lena said I'm like a kid, so......)

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #99
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

All men remain children at heart, Rick. And we're proud of it too...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #100
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Lena in action again. Been too long.

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 04:58 AM   #101
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I miss her hat
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 07:07 PM   #102
country flag Misty

Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light

A nice rally in favour of Elena in Kazan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVHtsxIsNVM
Misty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 07:38 PM   #103
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

A great point from Lena!

Court Six: Long Island Tennis Magazine's Gossip Column (September/October 2011)
Here comes the bride ... on ice

The dearly departed Elena Dementieva, who retired at the end of 2010 without ever claiming a Grand Slam title, has still added another worthy trophy to her collection, and it's the most important of all … the love and affection of her hockey-player husband, Maxim Afinogenov. The pair married on July 16th on the roof of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow. Gisela Dulko reportedly missed Argentina's 4-0 Fed Cup promotion-playoff loss against Japan because she was preparing for her own wedding.

http://longislandtennismagazine.com/...eroctober-2011
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 08:08 PM   #104
country flag deadparrot

Wow, great point! Elena's still got that unparallelled speed. She doesn't seem to have skipped a beat. If it wasn't for those pesky Roadmap requirements, perhaps she'd still be playing at the slams. She certainly doesn't appear tired of tennis or training. I bet she still trains several times a week.
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 10:20 PM   #105
country flag Alenyaa

Still her speedy self.
Loverly!