Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #1021
country flag Demi_Hedem

Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Depending on which Lena we're talking about. If it's bangless Lena yes, maybe I might go down blinded by the shine of the golden locks, but if there're bangs covering Lena's angelic face, no way in hell I lose.

Because KHL cameramen couldn't find Lena in the stands, here're some screen caps of her other half:

for the first time that I think he is so handsome
Demi_Hedem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #1022
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi_Hedem View Post
that made me far away from WTA for a whole year~~I just don't wanna watch any tennis match without them anymore
Oooh really? that almost happened to me, i thought i would've dropped watching tennis after Lena's retirement..let alone Justine's. But somehow i just couldn't resist watching tennis ...i guess it had something to do with the next 3 tournaments after Lena's retirement being shown daily through the channels in Australia.
Hanh Nguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #1023
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Blithering idiot. Anything else?
That's my line...

O, alright, make mine flashing moron.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #1024
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

I'm the unfunny prankster. Nice to meet you all
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #1025
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

I'm the photo addict/raging psycho, nice to meet you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Iva, I can only hope you hate the Velvet Voice and this picture causes you distress.
Bad girl Vika causing me distress??? Come on, Max, be a little more creative. Bitchy Vika dominating the WTA is the second best thing that could happen.

Quote:
Having been married, I can assure you one does not have facial hair unless one's wife likes you with facial hair.

Right, Iva?
You're right on this one. I mean, it's not hard to guess, as if you'd like your partner unshaven.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #1026
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I'm the photo addict/raging psycho, nice to meet you all.

Bad girl Vika causing me distress??? Come on, Max, be a little more creative. Bitchy Vika dominating the WTA is the second best thing that could happen.

You're right on this one. I mean, it's not hard to guess, as if you'd like your partner unshaven.
Of course. I should have known you'd be a Vika fan.

(Wait. I'm a Vika fan. That didn't work at all).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #1027
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Blithering idiot. Anything else?
Monumental annoying arsehole, next.....

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1028

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm, that flew about as well as a Steinway off a cliff, I was infact refering to myself of course...just to be clear.

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #1029
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Since Lena's retirement don't watch women's tennis anymore, just a few finals and I follow the results but after almost 2 years I still don't have the mood to see women's tennis again, without Lena is not the same and will never be the same. I do like other players (never as much as Lena 'cause that's impossible for me) like Clijsters, Vika and Lisicki, But I don't have the motivation to wake up at 3,4,5 am to see a tennis match (Only Lena was able to make me do that ).

I don't know how can I describe myself I like tennis and hockey, I like Lena and Maxim as a couple I'm waiting for a Little Lena 2.0 who'll play tennis at the olympics
I always search for news and pics of Lena in the hockey matches. I'm a fan of Maxim, I think he's cute . And I only post here or in Lena's related threads. I don't know what else can I say about me
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #1030
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wake up at 3 a.m. for Vika either, but I do enjoy watching her. It's kind of relaxing being a Vika fan as opposed to a Lena fan. Did you know it's possible to watch tennis without hyperventilating, screaming obscenities, weeping, closing your eyes during service games, chest pains, threatening to change favorite players 127 times during a match and getting so upset you nearly vomit?

And that's when Lena won.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #1031
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't wake up at 3 a.m. for Vika either, but I do enjoy watching her. It's kind of relaxing being a Vika fan as opposed to a Lena fan. Did you know it's possible to watch tennis without hyperventilating, screaming obscenities, weeping, closing your eyes during service games, chest pains, threatening to change favorite players 127 times during a match and getting so upset you nearly vomit?

And that's when Lena won
I miss those days
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #1032
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Ummm, that flew about as well as a Steinway off a cliff, I was infact refering to myself of course...just to be clear.
Computer outsmarted you again?

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1033
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
That's my line...

O, alright, make mine flashing moron.
Suits you much better

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #1034

Quote:

And that's when Lena won.
Have you been spying on me? :lol :

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #1035
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Monumental annoying arsehole, next.....
Lol, guys, guys lets just keep it that we're all Elenaholics instead..
Hanh Nguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote