Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #1006
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

24 hours. The greatest TV hostess in the world takes to the air soon.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1007
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
1. After the last miserable matches, Maxim might be so depressed he doesn't feel like touching Lena.
2. Lena might be so furious for the giant meltdown SKA had that she wouldn't let Maxim near her.
I'm sure that Elena doesn't feel that way towards Max, she has had her flaws in tennis. But i didn't see the match so i can't judge....did Max play and absolutely miserable game and let the team down?

Oh and with Lena I'm sure she feels that Max is right for her, Elena thinks differently, which is why she is so special, she doesn't look on the outside. We have to respect her decision even though some people think she deserves a better guy, i think the most important thing is that she's happy
Hanh Nguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #1008
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanh Nguyen View Post
I'm sure that Elena doesn't feel that way towards Max, she has had her flaws in tennis. But i didn't see the match so i can't judge....did Max play and absolutely miserable game and let the team down?

Oh and with Lena I'm sure she feels that Max is right for her, Elena thinks differently, which is why she is so special, she doesn't look on the outside. We have to respect her decision even though some people think she deserves a better guy, i think the most important thing is that she's happy
Hey, don't be judgmental of me, that post was purely a joke between miffedmax and me, I thought everyone understood it.

Newsest episode of Kitchen. This time it's a double treat, because her guest is kind of cute

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #1009
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, as you get to know us all better you'll learn that Iva has a very dry sense of humor, but there's no more dedicated a fan of Lena and tennis anywhere.

Hanh, if you have a mind to, let us know a little bit about what other tennis players you support. Do you visit other parts of the forum?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #1010
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Iva is Angry, red alert, red alert all hands to their muster stations

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #1011
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Oh noes! There is only one force on earth capable of holding back an angry Iva, and that is Lena herself!!!!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1012
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Oh noes! There is only one force on earth capable of holding back an angry Iva, and that is Lena herself!!!!
Depending on which Lena we're talking about. If it's bangless Lena yes, maybe I might go down blinded by the shine of the golden locks, but if there're bangs covering Lena's angelic face, no way in hell I lose.

Because KHL cameramen couldn't find Lena in the stands, here're some screen caps of her other half:

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #1013
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Groan

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1014
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I like Maxim, he's not that bad (he looks good with the little beard) he's not as cute as my Jakub Stepanek () but I still like him.
in fact someone (I don't know if it was someone from here) just posted in one of my videos of Lena and Max this: "They make a very good looking couple !!"
Veronika Afinogenova
CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1015
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Maka, I like him better with a beard, too.

I see Iva is still taking advantage of my oath.

Iva, I can only hope you hate the Velvet Voice and this picture causes you distress.

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1016
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Yes, as you get to know us all better you'll learn that Iva has a very dry sense of humor, but there's no more dedicated a fan of Lena and tennis anywhere.

Hanh, if you have a mind to, let us know a little bit about what other tennis players you support. Do you visit other parts of the forum?
Well I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding about me being judgemental cause i wasn't trying to be...

Thanks for asking, the players i support, who arn't in retirement are Samantha Stosur and i guess Maria Sharapova.
It's depressing really, because my favourite has always been Lena and my second favourite has always been Justine...they retired one after another..

Perhaps you guys can tell me abit about yourselves, i hope I'm not intruding this whole convo by the way. Oh and no, i don't visit any other part of the forum.
Hanh Nguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #1017
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Maxim looks 10x better with facial hair.
Oh Lena, I hope you think the same

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #1018
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Having been married, I can assure you one does not have facial hair unless one's wife likes you with facial hair.

Right, Iva?

Also, please come join in the conversation in my chat thread in non-tennis if you have a mind to. It's surreal and pointless as one might expect.

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #1019
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps you guys can tell me abit about yourselves
Blithering idiot. Anything else?

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1020
country flag Demi_Hedem

Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all

Quote:
Well I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding about me being judgemental cause i wasn't trying to be...

Thanks for asking, the players i support, who arn't in retirement are Samantha Stosur and i guess Maria Sharapova.
It's depressing really, because my favourite has always been Lena and my second favourite has always been Justine...they retired one after another..

Perhaps you guys can tell me abit about yourselves, i hope I'm not intruding this whole convo by the way. Oh and no, i don't visit any other part of the forum.
that made me far away from WTA for a whole year~~I just don't wanna watch any tennis match without them anymore
Demi_Hedem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote