Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #496
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

No, as I understand it they've dated for quite awhile (and the sex tape was a fraud). They may have split up, but they were a real couple for some time.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #497
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
really? who?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Korneyev

But they already parted (Also formerly he dated Myskina)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
(and the sex tape was a fraud)
no..
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #498
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Elena become part of the Russian Tennis Hall of Fame (With Myskina...)

http://www.championat.com/tennis/new...noj-slavy.html
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:26 AM   #499
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Elena become part of the Russian Tennis Hall of Fame (With Myskina...)

http://www.championat.com/tennis/new...noj-slavy.html
thank you Itzhak

here some pics:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post20563162
To become an idol you have to win people's hearts
Elena Dementieva you won my heart

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #500
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Elena beat Nastya! Does that mean Myskina owes Elena a pizza?

Quote:
Dementieva put into the Russian Tennis Hall of Fame

Russian woman Elena Dementieva of Russia entered the Tennis Hall of Fame. As per the correspondent of "Championat.com", Elena won "Modern tennis players and tennis officials." Based on the voting of the jury Dementieva scored 34 points, beating Anastasia Myskina, Nikolay Davydenko and Anna Kournikova. Helena during her career won 16 WTA titles in tournaments and was twice in the finals of the competition "Grand Slam", and won a gold medal at the Beijing Olympics.
(Myskina was also inducted)
Source: Elegant Elena thread on Maria Sharapova forum

Last edited by deadparrot : Dec 7th, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM   #501
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Dementieva: Family is more important than any awards

Interview with Elena from today: http://www.gotennis.ru/read/news/ele...h_nagrad_.html

in her last answer she said that it was very hard for her (and for her mother) to watch tennis in the first months after the retirement while her father watched tennis they wanted to turn off the TV. Only in the recent months she could watch tennis like the US Open.
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #502
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
No, as I understand it they've dated for quite awhile (and the sex tape was a fraud). They may have split up, but they were a real couple for some time.

Lena's bangs.
Remarkably it was never denied the guy on that tape was Korneev and there was a pretty good shot of him (and a pretty vague one of someone looking a lot like Vesnina).
Also remarkable: after the tape surfaced, Vesnina dropped all her jewelry on her right hand, and some rings on the left side as well. All that remained was the jewelry which she had for about her entire professional career....

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #503
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers for those..

Lena looks damn good there, not to thin at all, in fact she still has a good pair of arms indeed and looks fit.

I guess Lenas still got her fully adjustable for all occasions, muscles.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #504
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Dementieva: Family is more important than any awards

Interview with Elena from today: http://www.gotennis.ru/read/news/ele...h_nagrad_.html

in her last answer she said that it was very hard for her (and for her mother) to watch tennis in the first months after the retirement while her father watched tennis they wanted to turn off the TV. Only in the recent months she could watch tennis like the US Open.
I just had a vision of life at Lena's being like life at my house--Daddy D. watching tennis, beer in hand, making some remark like "That little Azarenka isn't half-bad."

"Daaaaaddd! You're so gross!"

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:54 AM   #505
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

15 DF's today in a 6-1 6-0 victory today... I don't know whether to be proud or worried...
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #506
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
15 DF's today in a 6-1 6-0 victory today... I don't know whether to be proud or worried...
you're a Lenochka fan, no doubt about it

I think you need someone to help you with that or at least someone who can tell you what are you doing wrong

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #507
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're a Lenochka fan, no doubt about it

I think you need someone to help you with that or at least someone who can tell you what are you doing wrong
I just get really tight on the serve in matches since I didn't actually start working on my serve until around a month ago. Luckily, the rest of my game is much better.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #508
country flag Maca.Lofish

another interview here

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #509
country flag itzhak

and another interview, very good and in depth interview with some nice quotes

http://www.championat.com/tennis/art...e-sravnit.html
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:01 PM   #510
country flag Maca.Lofish

thank you Itzhak

is amazing how everytime I read something new about her I love her more and more