Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #376
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Even Max looks good in some of those pics. I still think he probably has kind of charm in real life that we don't pick up on, but sometimes in pics you can kind of see it.
I know what that charm you think you see is - Max has bangs after all But just as Lena, he looks much better like that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Lena is just so pretty, even without bangs.
Are you sure about that

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Nov 7th, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #377
country flag toyec1

toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice toyec1 is just really nice

It's so depressing how she retired; do any of you think she will have a comeback and maybe have a go at the olympics?
toyec1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #378
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I know what that charm you think you see is - Max has bangs after all But just as Lena, he looks much better like that:

Are you sure about that

You know I also have a thing for turtlenecks?

And no, not even Lena without bangs can compete with Lena with bangs. Where did you find this? Even Mommy Vera!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #379
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyec1 View Post
It's so depressing how she retired; do any of you think she will have a comeback and maybe have a go at the olympics?
in my personal opinion I don't think she'll comeback unfortunately, have her back on the tour would be a dream for me but I don't see chances for a comeback, she's doing alot of things these days, just got married and she didn't even go to see the fedcup final this weekend
I would love to see her playing on the olympics again but this time playing doubles with Marat Safin
The only thing that I can do is wait and wait and wait to see one of her kids playing tennis, winning the Olympics, the French Open and saying: "This grand slam trophy is for my mom because nobody deserve this more than her, this is for you mom" (I know, I know, I spent too much time thinking about that moment )

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post

hey! Maxim looks good (to me) in that picture!
I was thinking, he could have combed his hair like that the day of his wedding
Veronika Afinogenova
CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:14 AM   #380
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

You know, I feel like a paparazzi these days if I do this from Chile can you imagine what would I do living in Saint Petersburg/Moscow I would be outside Lena's house 24/7 with my camera and laptop

SKA vs Metallurg 06.11.2011 Max and Lena

And here's the video of the match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9RGbKvKCE
Veronika Afinogenova

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Nov 9th, 2011 at 05:05 AM.
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 05:04 AM   #381
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Wow, Elena looks amazing As always, fantastic job, Makki
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #382
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I would like us to observe five minutes silence today as a very sad event has occured, my Elena Dementieva mug I have at the workshop has broken...

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #383
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
You know, I feel like a paparazzi these days if I do this from Chile can you imagine what would I do living in Saint Petersburg/Moscow I would be outside Lena's house 24/7 with my camera and laptop

SKA vs Metallurg 06.11.2011 Max and Lena

Juno, Minerva and Venus would kill for such a model of Romanly, womanly proboscilur perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
I would like us to observe five minutes silence today as a very sad event has occured, my Elena Dementieva mug I have at the workshop has broken...

You have my condolences in this time of tragedy.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #384
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My sympathies to you and The Mug.

Now obvious to all: wherever he goes, Obama is the least competent man in the room.

Lena's Official Exclusive Personal Masseur onboard the S.S. Dementieva

LENA - OLYMPIC GOLD BEPA - OLYMPIC BRONZE

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ya-Lena3-2.jpg
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #385
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dark times are ahead...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #386
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:

so sorry captain
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #387
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

This is why my Dementieva t-shirt has never even come out of its wrapper.

Hail the bangs.

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #388
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

^Your Lena T-shirt is just as virginal as Lena herself
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #389
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
^Your Lena T-shirt is just as virginal as Lena herself
Maybe even more so. I suspect Lena is now the model of chastity and virtue.

Even without bangs.

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 03:32 AM   #390
country flag keithb1961

keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold

I have a feeling Max's photos have never been posted this much in his entire life .......Look at all the publicity he gets now...
keithb1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote