Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #271
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
So no one's tried the Dementieva racquet?
I have the one she used for the Olympics, is my fav
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 01:43 AM   #272
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
I have the one she used for the Olympics, is my fav
Those two are very similar, I think
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #273
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Those two are very similar, I think
is a great racket I also have a another yonex, a babolat and a wilson and the Yonex rds 001 MP is still my nº1 racket, it have a great ball control and is good with the effects

in conclusion the best racket I have ever used
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #274

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I think that I'm going to buy an rdis 100 mp and see how I like it. It is actually almost exactly what I was looking for. Basically, I have a shitty babolat pure drive team from 2006 or something that weighs like 1/2 an ounce or something and gives me no stability and makes me constantly overhit. And I prefer hitting flat, but I was having to hit like JJ western and under the ball which wasn't fun at all and was actually hurting my wrist.
(I normally hit using 1/2 way between eastern and semi, but I had to go western to even get the ball in the court)
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #275
country flag Maca.Lofish

is very similar to the RDS so I think it will be a great racket I want to try the new yonex the one that Wozniacki uses it looks like a good racket too.
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #276
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Yonex sticks almost as much as I love Lena's bangs. She should have stuck with Prince.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 04:58 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
is very similar to the RDS so I think it will be a great racket I want to try the new yonex the one that Wozniacki uses it looks like a good racket too.
It's a good bit lighter than the RDS 001 and RDIS 100 midplus though. I think that the 98 one might be a little closer. Also, I think the RDIS 200 seems similar to the RDIS 100 since they have similar weights and stuff.

Also, I heard something about getting two different string tensions on yonex racquets. Any idea what they're talking about? I've never really done much customizing. Just a little bit of experimentation with string tension. I haven't ever really been that serious of a tennis player, and I usually try to find a racquet within my spec range instead of finding a random racquet and changing it.

And I've decided that I'll buy one for now since there's free shipping, and I'll buy myself another for christmas if I really like it. Otherwise, I need at least one as a Lena D fan.

(BTW, did you notice that Lena's holding the RDS 001 in my avatar?)

Last edited by Spring Pools : Oct 25th, 2011 at 05:04 AM.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:09 AM   #278
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I hate Yonex sticks almost as much as I love Lena's bangs. She should have stuck with Prince.

Yonex rackets aren't too bad. They all have the same frame shape, which I don't understand why.

My very first formal tennis coach (who was also the meanest person to walk on the courts) tried persuading me and my friends to all buy Yonexes. Only one of them did.

Now I have a tennis coach who has a discontinued Prince frame which I absolutely envy.

@SpringPools
You mean getting two different rackets with different tensions, or one racket with the mains at one tension and the crosses at another??

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #279

It's supposed to increase the sweetspot.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubilee27 View Post

@SpringPools
You mean getting two different rackets with different tensions, or one racket with the mains at one tension and the crosses at another??
one racquet with the mains at one tension and the crosses at another
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #281
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Eh, I personally never do this but then again I don't have faith in my local pro shop stringers.

It takes a lot of experimentation, and it's really up to you how "customized" you want it to be.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=325148

^^that should be a good place to start.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubilee27 View Post
Eh, I personally never do this but then again I don't have faith in my local pro shop stringers.

It takes a lot of experimentation, and it's really up to you how "customized" you want it to be.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=325148

^^that should be a good place to start.
Thanks for that link. I think I'm probably just going to string it somewhere between 58-60 to get a bit more control.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #283
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Anybody thinks Elena might be in Istanbul? Dunno, if a Russian girl wins maybe? Thx
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #284
country flag Maca.Lofish

finally!!! a new episode of кухня!!!!!!!!!:bounce :
enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84GsD...re=uploademail

about the rackets: I hate prince! my nº1 is Yonex and nº 2 Babolat
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #285
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one racquet with the mains at one tension and the crosses at another
I believe She of the Divine Bangs had hers this way. IIRC it was mains at 52 and crosses at 50lbs. (but don't quote me).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote