Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 11:47 PM   #256
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
She shoulda got in there and sorted them all out.
I would have paid to see that. Multiple times.

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:42 AM   #257
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
another: http://eye-on-hockey.blogs.cbssports...fb_na_txt_0001

Elena Dementieva doesn't like her husband's fight

Here's a question for all hockey players: Whose doghouse would you rather be in, your coach's/GM's or your wife's? Maxim Afinogenov, you remember him from his days with the Buffalo Sabres and Atlanta Thrashers, is one guy who can probably answer that question now.

In case you didn't know already (I didn't), Afinogenov recently married longtime girlfriend and the world's former No. 3 women's tennis player Elena Dementieva. She is now retired (make that two things I wasn't aware of about Dementieva).

Afinogenov is playing in the KHL this season with SKA St. Petersburg, returning to his Russian roots. He's also getting in fights on the ice, something his new wife doesn't seem too fond of. Take a look. (video)
The two have only been hitched for a couple of months, but it seems the honeymoon phase is over. It usually takes a while for that look to come out.

Married men all over the world know that look. That's the look you usually get before you find out you're sleeping on the couch. The disapproving nod that precedes the silent treatment. It can be capable of sending shivers down a man's spine.

Dementieva's look of scorn over a fight is in sharp contrast to Jon Mirasty -- a former boxer -- who couldn't help but smile as he took a few punches to the face in a KHL scrum before unloading on Maxim Yeprev.
Thanks for the video. I loved it and seeing Elena shake her head at her husband Maxim in anger. Maybe Elena was mad that it wasn't a good fight.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Oct 22nd, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:23 PM   #258
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #259
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

I've been thinking this of weeks - Lena would have looked absolutely stunning in this Yonex outfit...

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 07:57 PM   #260
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

OMG... so that's what a mere mortal looks like in a Yonex gunnysack...
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:36 PM   #261
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Yonex owe so much to Lena, only her can make that dress look good.
now that Elena is retired they should only make rackets from now on.
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:33 AM   #262
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Has anyone ever play-tested with Lena's Yonexes?

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #263
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

You try getting one of them off her, that will answer your question.

Just finally got round to watching this fight of Lenas lesser half, what the fuck was all that about, stupid hairy assed dumb lump, the both of them, I guess if they had any inteligence at all they wouldnt be playing a dumb ass game like that.

Still, you have to give the more mentally challenged something to do.

To think she gave up her career for that neandertal.

To say she looked unhappy is an understatment.

Also, I think she woulda got the two of the idiots apart from easier than the referee.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan

Last edited by Dementinator : Oct 24th, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #264
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubilee27 View Post
Has anyone ever play-tested with Lena's Yonexes?
Does she use the Mid or the Mid Plus? I was actually thinking about buying two of the mid plusses as their specs fall pretty much in line with what I'm looking for.

And good luck with bumming one off her
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #265
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Judy Murray visiting Moscow. She was visiting Spartak Club.

from Her twitter:

Spartak Club, Moscow. 23 courts (1 indoor) in a park.These 3 dedicated to Dementieva, Safin,Myskina.

http://twitter.com/#!/judmoo/status/128460459161563138

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #266
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

This week it's becoming a year since Lena announced her shocking retirement.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #267
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I want to play there!!! with my Yonex racket

Quote:
This week it's becoming a year since Lena announced her shocking retirement.
yes, I can't believe is almost a year, I cried so much all that month. Everytime I remember that day I do it with tears on my eyes, I can't get over it yet.

Lena!!
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #268
country flag Maca.Lofish

Question to Maxim about Lena: http://www.hc-ska.ru/news/ru/5995.html

Quote:
- During your fights Elena Dementeva very emotionally react. How much positive impact on your game its presence on or is it only puts extra stress?
- a strange question. She is my wife and, of course, supports me and is in the stands on all of my matches. This is my own person.
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #269
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Today, I was dazing off in math class, and all of a sudden, I realized how my math teacher looks so much like Mommy Vera.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #270
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

So no one's tried the Dementieva racquet?