Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #226
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Yeah, the video is very well done. Brings back some good memories. Props to you, Maca!
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #227
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Great video, happy belated b-day Lena.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #228
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

A new photo of Lena filming Kitchen:
http://www.hcvityaz.ru/hcvityaz/764.html

Some more:
http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/prvityaz/244304.html

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Oct 16th, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #229
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

she's just... Gorgeous

BTW what the hell hapened with the last episode of кухня??!!! the stupid KHL Channel in youtube hasn't put the video yet I want to kill them
Veronika Afinogenova
CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Oct 17th, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #230
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

BAngs!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #231
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Max, still no bangs

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #232
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Lena was in Saint P. today... she was watching the SKA game. Maxim and Novotny started a fight and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBBw...re=uploademail

you can see Lena shaking her head during the fight (she wasn't happy at all about the fight) but her expresion it's funny

here's a cap from the video

Veronika Afinogenova

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Oct 18th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #233
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

She is still so beautiful

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #234
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
Lena was in Saint P. today... she was watching the SKA game. Maxim and Novotny started a fight and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBBw...re=uploademail

you can see Lena shaking her head during the fight (she wasn't happy at all about the fight) but her expresion it's funny

here's a cap from the video

Haha, Madmax in adrenaline fueled Neanderthal bully jock mode and Saint Elena disapproves. Priceless
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #235
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

I rushed to post that, but our hockey lover Maca beat me to it Lena's reaction was priceless indeed, a mixture of disbelief and indignation. But I can understand (mad)Max, he was clearly provoked.

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #236
country flag deadparrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I rushed to post that, but our hockey lover Maca beat me to it Lena's reaction was priceless indeed, a mixture of disbelief and indignation. But I can understand (mad)Max, he was clearly provoked.
Perhaps there is personal bad blood between Maxim and Novotny as well. They used to be team-mates at Buffalo Sabres, right?
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #237
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
Perhaps there is personal bad blood between Maxim and Novotny as well. They used to be team-mates at Buffalo Sabres, right?
yes, they were team mates

sorry Iva! I love hockey and everyday I recieve an e-mail with the videos posted on youtube by the KHL channel ( I'm still waiting for кухня
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #238
country flag iva_ds87

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
I don't think it's personal. I read reports from the match, there was a brawl involving two other guys, play was stopped, then Max and this guy picked a fight 20 seconds after play resumed.

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #239
country flag Maca.Lofish

you have to see this it's about today's game and Elena's reaction

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nhl/elena-...ight-reaction/

Former Tennis Player Elena Dementieva Was Not Happy When Her Hockey-Playing Husband Fought

What can we say – it’s a good day for hockey fight reaction videos. First, we had a guy who seemed to think a fight he was involved in was just a big joke. And now, via former tennis player Elena Dementieva, we have someone far, far less amused by the violence unfolding in front of them. Dementieva is married to hockey player Maxim Afinogenov, a former member of the NHL’s Buffalo Sabres who now plays in Russia’s KHL. In a recent game, Afinogenov got into a fight. The cameras found Dementieva in the stands. To say the least, she was less than thrilled.
Of course, we should acknowledge the serious concern over the health of hockey players who regularly get into on-ice scraps, but Dementieva’s look doesn’t even strike us as one of worry so much as one of pure disgust. That look says, “Ugh, what is he doing? Come on now, quit acting like a stupid kid.” Alas, this is hockey, where at times one defends one’s honor through fisticuffs…even if it’s dumb.

Also, one side note: did that coach at 1:05 remind anyone else of Brad Leland/Buddy Garrity? If he didn’t, you’re wrong.

it looks like Maxim will be punished today #SleepingOnTheCouch

here's another but this is more about tennis http://the-grandstand.com/2011/10/18...eva-to-return/

you know, this is not about Maxim anymore, the video is everywhere and it's all about Lena's expresion
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...rn=nhl-wp15169

is amazing how even in hockey Lena have more attention than Maxim
I can't wait for an interview about this
Veronika Afinogenova

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Oct 19th, 2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #240
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

We need a gif of Elena shaking her head to express our disapproval of things we need to disapprove.