Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:18 AM   #2326
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

We had the last picture of her in January.

I've seen some pictures of Maxim, he looks good with short hair. Also he's always smiling in the pictures and in the interviews, he must be really happy (and Max, he doesn't seem tired, I think he's sleeping well. Probably baby Veronika is a good girl just like her mom and let daddy sleep).

Today is 20... Veronika is officially 3 months old, she must be so beautiful
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #2327
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
I've seen some pictures of Maxim, he looks good with short hair. Also he's always smiling in the pictures and in the interviews... Veronika is officially 3 months old, she must be so beautiful
Well, in addition to the blessing of new baby Veronika, Max spends his days and nights with Elena D., and that would be a source of happiness for any sane man

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 10:53 PM   #2328
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's not Elena, but it's one of her FC buddies involved here:

Alexei Ovechkin has a well-earned reputation for having elite talent yet choking under playoff pressure...and he apparently just massively choked again. Maxim doesn't have Ovechkin's talent level, but he has a hell of a lot more common sense...not that valuing Elena as a companion requires immense intelligence; still, he deserves credit for making her happy....Some guys make you shake your head in disbelief, though

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #2329
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

As always, I've been looking for news about Elena everyday... and I got NOTHING. (as usual)

But... today I found a picture that I hadn't seen before, don't ask me about the date of the picture because I'm still trying to find that out. Anyway, after I found the picture I posted it on my fan page of Lena in facebook and it was a complete success, everybody loved it. So I'll post it here too and I hope you like it.

Well, as you can see I'm still working everyday to find out something about her. (I'll never give up!!) I know that sooner or later I'm going to find something... and if I don't, I will travel to Moscow and I will follow her all day!!! (sorry, that was my crazy side talking).
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #2330
country flag bruce goose

Quote:

Well, as you can see I'm still working everyday to find out something about her. (I'll never give up!!) I know that sooner or later I'm going to find something... and if I don't, I will travel to Moscow and I will follow her all day!!! (sorry, that was my crazy side talking).
Awesome photo, and don't really care when or where it was taken. You really are a great, irreplaceable contributor to the Elena fans forum, Maca, and even your 'crazy side' is charming

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #2331
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #2332
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's one none of us has seen before, it will be uploaded onto the SS Lena Ds mainframes forthwith.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 04:28 AM   #2333
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Awesome photo, and don't really care when or where it was taken. You really are a great, irreplaceable contributor to the Elena fans forum, Maca, and even your 'crazy side' is charming
Well, I know is not important now but the pic is from 2010.
I know most of you guys share my crazy side too, so is always a pleasure to share the things I find about Lena with you.
I know I don't write here a lot lately and that's because I like to give you news about her (I'm getting frustrated). But I'm always reading all the things you talk here or in the SS Dementieva thread.

Anyway. I have a little something for you (nothing recent, don't get excited) is about the picture I found yesterday. The picture is from a magazine in 2010, Lena was on the cover, the interview is in french which means that I don't understand anything, but still the magazine has really good pics that we haven't seen.

here's the link: http://www.journaldutennis.com/pdf_jdt/jdt_n05.pdf
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #2334
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Well, I know is not important now but the pic is from 2010.
I know most of you guys share my crazy side too, so is always a pleasure to share the things I find about Lena with you.
I know I don't write here a lot lately and that's because I like to give you news about her (I'm getting frustrated). But I'm always reading all the things you talk here or in the SS Dementieva thread.
There are a few posters like Mikey and Merced who used to come around a lot more often yet surely still retain their love for Elena despite not visiting as much as before, but you are our most dedicated researcher at the present...and the closest to having the BGO's sweet temperament. As far as I know, you're also the only regular who hasn't been assigned to bilge room duty

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #2335
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
There are a few posters like Mikey and Merced who used to come around a lot more often yet surely still retain their love for Elena despite not visiting as much as before, but you are our most dedicated researcher at the present...and the closest to having the BGO's sweet temperament. As far as I know, you're also the only regular who hasn't been assigned to bilge room duty
You know, it's funny how I always turn up a few days after you mention me

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #2336
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
You know, it's funny how I always turn up a few days after you mention me
Well, at least I didn't badmouth you at all. Though it was only joking around, I realize that some of my older posts may have seemed to hold a negative vibe, and I didn't want to create any sort of hostile climate for any of Elena's true fans

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #2337
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I think Lena and Baby Veronika should have matching bangs, even if Baby Veronika is a brunette.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #2338
country flag bruce goose

Was reading on the WTA site how Serena has gone 0-for-5 at Cincy so far in her career(likely rectified later today)....yet 0-for-SIX in Sydney.I went back and did some easy research to find that 3 of those losses happened when SW was still a teenager. Then, in her 4th appearance there, in 2002, she defaulted at Sydney with such a serious injury that she missed the Aussie Open. THAT bad memory must've spooked her a bit, cuz she didn't go back until 2009...where Elena handed her a decisive ass-whupping...followed by ANOTHER rough ass-whupping in 2010.......Yet another example of the BGO's impact on tennis history

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #2339
country flag bruce goose

Lena might not wholeheartedly approve of such unusual measures, but another Slam is fast approaching, and that means that The Dream is still alive.....ESPECIALLY in a town like NYC where graffiti is abundant in certain sections. Yes, that's right, as of noontime Thursday we at least have a hypothetical shot at seeing the greatest tennis-related news headline that could ever possibly exist: Vandals DRAW on the DRAW

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #2340
country flag bruce goose

This imminent Slam's location got me wondering how much, if it all, Elena likes going shopping in NYC's more elite stores