Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2311
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
That region is on my to visit list, been many times to Austria and the western province of Austria Vorarlberg is kinda my second home.. I last visited the country in 2011.. been 3 years already, hopefully will be back someday... the Alps region is one of my fave destinations.. Did loads of hiking there..

Hopefully the tournament will be there for more years to come... because its a fantastic tournament on a fantastic place

I would advise you bruce if you are ever in europe.. visit the alps
Thanks. My mom went there with my stepfather so I've heard a good testimony. Never got to see Elena play live but the Alps trip might be do-able

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #2312
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

I skied in Bad Gastein years ago. It's a very pretty place.
Hey Mr. Goose, Eugenie Bouchard is not arrogant at all. She is a very confident young lady who has her eye on the top of womens tennis.
If you want arrogant try Maria Sharapova. After she beat Bouchard at the French she called Bouchard my opponent instead of calling her by her name.
Sharapova is as obnoxious as one can get!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #2313
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
I skied in Bad Gastein years ago. It's a very pretty place.
Hey Mr. Goose, Eugenie Bouchard is not arrogant at all. She is a very confident young lady who has her eye on the top of womens tennis.
If you want arrogant try Maria Sharapova. After she beat Bouchard at the French she called Bouchard my opponent instead of calling her by her name.
Sharapova is as obnoxious as one can get!
Maybe you're right, Fred. I don't ever wanna be one of those spineless people who are too scared to admit when they made a mistake, and I sort of backtracked on Bouchard in an earlier post. At first, she certainly came off as cold, arrogant and aloof, but she has shown some humility in some recent interviews, so my first impressions may have been wrong.

She definitely has lots more potential than Max's 'Jo-La', who was serving for the match today with ardent support from her home fans...then Larson-ed the match away, as usual. However, Bouchard is still no more than a makeshift stopgap for Elena's absence, and she has a long way to go before she can fill the BGO's tennis shoes

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #2314
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

You forget she's only 20 years old. Lots of growning up ahead for Genie.
Plus the WTA is already pushing her to the forefront of womens tennis.
She has made the semi's of all three majors this year which nobody else has done.
I think she is well grounded by her family and I don't think success will go to her head.
At least I hope not!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #2315
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I think she aint bad at all.

shouldn't confuse arrogance with confidence.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #2316
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
You forget she's only 20 years old. Lots of growning up ahead for Genie.
Plus the WTA is already pushing her to the forefront of womens tennis.
She has made the semi's of all three majors this year which nobody else has done.
I think she is well grounded by her family and I don't think success will go to her head.
At least I hope not!
Well, you see that Cap'n Ross wants to sell the Crown Jewels so that we'll have funds to build an SS Bouchard and SS Lisicki, too. The biggest problem with building a boat for Lis-quit-cki is that, like the player, it would be too fragile. It would spring huge leaks and start to sink every time that it collided with a school of plankton

But you could be absolutely right about abundant future success for Bouchard, and she impressed me with her deeds at the year's first three Slams. However, it's not Elena's ON-court success that makes her stand out from other players, it's who she is as a PERSON. So far, Clijsters has been the only one I've seen who was/is in Elena's class

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #2317
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this not-Lena you keep wasting your virtual breath on?

I want to know if Baby Veronika can sit up yet. Or maybe she's just discovering her feet. It's been so long I can't remember what infants are like except in a very general sense.

And of course Baby Veronika is no doubt a prodigy, and well ahead of any normal developmental stages anyway.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #2318
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I want to know if Baby Veronika can sit up yet. Or maybe she's just discovering her feet. It's been so long I can't remember what infants are like except in a very general sense.

And of course Baby Veronika is no doubt a prodigy, and well ahead of any normal developmental stages anyway.
Okay, NOW you're making sense to me, Max. Baby Veronika is definitely the hope of the WTA for the 2030s and 2040s decades...FAR better than anyone from the Swedish Fed Cup team

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #2319
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post

She beat her mom: she can serve...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #2320
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Its not like theres been any pix of the LGO, but then that's typical Lena.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #2321
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Okay, NOW you're making sense to me, Max. Baby Veronika is definitely the hope of the WTA for the 2030s and 2040s decades...FAR better than anyone from the Swedish Fed Cup team
Well, to be fair, Jo-La will be my age in 2040.

I wonder who yells at Max if he doesn't do his share of changing nappies--Lena or Mommy Vera?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:53 AM   #2322
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

BTW Happy anniversary to Lena and Max
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #2323
country flag bruce goose

Maca, a female poster told me that it was just over 10 years ago when Elena first started chatting about her new bf with her buddies at RG 2004.....I hope that the fresh new bloom of love didn't leave her distracted for that final

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #2324
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
BTW Happy anniversary to Lena and Max
At least someone is paying attention.

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #2325
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

It's like 6 months without any recent pics of Elena?
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote