Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 11:51 PM   #2296
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Y'all should love Genie 'cos she's quebequoise and le Québec feeds me

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM   #2297
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Still like Lisicki and don't like Kivitova as she looks like a slapped arse with a fat belly so there...

Anyways, I am warming to Miss Bouchard right now and hope she wins the whole thing now.
Lis-quit-cki is the only player in history who has defaulted from a match with bruised lips...due to excessively forceful gloss application before the match.

As for Boucharapova, at least she can play well and not embarrass the sport....but she IDOLIZED Maria growing up....and she ACTS sorta cold and phony like Maria, so I think it's just a matter of time before you blow your well-kept secret and admit your hot passionate affair with your Siberian mistress. Have fun persuading Elena to let your gf on board

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 04:20 PM   #2298
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Now that the final is set, I'd like to honor the nation with the best Slam by offering a musical number from their greatest singer ever, Sir Enoch Simpson, with his patriotic hymn, "England!England!England!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZaTPcLK_A
If anyone has the full, original lyrics to this timeless classic, I'll be forever in your debt

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 04:24 PM   #2299
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this final will certainly leave me free to concentrate on the World Cup.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 07:29 PM   #2300
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Lis-quit-cki is the only player in history who has defaulted from a match with bruised lips...due to excessively forceful gloss application before the match.

As for Boucharapova, at least she can play well and not embarrass the sport....but she IDOLIZED Maria growing up....and she ACTS sorta cold and phony like Maria, so I think it's just a matter of time before you blow your well-kept secret and admit your hot passionate affair with your Siberian mistress. Have fun persuading Elena to let your gf on board
Nope cos Bouchard is good looking and Maria is not.

Anyways, they all pale into insignificance compared to Lena, but Bouchard will do on Saturday, just hope she can take Kivitova out.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:09 PM   #2301
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Nope cos Bouchard is good looking and Maria is not.

Anyways, they all pale into insignificance compared to Lena, but Bouchard will do on Saturday, just hope she can take Kivitova out.
Well, your opinion is purely subjective cuz there are millions of guys who love Big Masha, too. Another thing they have in common is that both are about as warm as lizards who've spent a couple hours in a meat locker. I just realized that Bouchard reminded me of the female cyborg from Terminator 3....Yeah, on a PURELY superficial level, the view is nice, but you'd get better companionship from a female grizzly who was protecting her cubs.

Petra is dizzy as hell, but she's a far more likable PERSON, and that has to count for something.

Elena was gorgeous enough to justify arrogance, yet she wasn't...and, btw, she ALSO would like to see the full lyrics for 'England!England!England!'...and hear from whence the song originated

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #2302
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Elena Dementieva vs Alona Bondarenko AO 2005 Highlights

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #2303
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I just realized that Bouchard reminded me of the female cyborg from Terminator 3
MAYBE, and just maybe, I was too rough on Bouchard there. It's just that, during her interviews, she sounds a lot more arrogant American than Canadian(though, according to many, the Quebecois stand out from other Canadians), sort of like one of those self-absorbed gringa actresses....minus the malnourished, heroin-wracked frame, of course. Like I've posted before, it's good that she's a talented player because she can do a whole lot to promote the women's game in a positive way. However, it's appropriate that there's a royal box at Wimby, cuz she got her ass ROYALLY kicked in the final. Still, she's young and likely has more Slam finals in her future.

I was gonna ask who Princess Eugenie was in re the royal family...and then I realized that I didn't give a flying f--k. On the other hand, I'd STILL like to find out where the classic song, 'England!England!England!' came from. Perhaps President Putin could be persuaded to re-institute the "tsardom" on a strictly honorary basis, with Elena as Tsarina and Veronika heir to the throne

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #2304
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

In the near future Bouchard will be number one besides winning multiple majors.
Halep likely will too!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #2305
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
And I'll still support the far more charming Jo-La instead.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 02:56 AM   #2306
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

I want news about Lena and Baby Veronika. Can she hold a racket yet? Is Mommy Vera coaching Lena on raising a perfect daughter? Is Max getting any sleep?

These are important questions.

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 04:29 AM   #2307
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
I want the same!!!!!!!!!!! I demand news about her

Sent via mobile
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #2308
country flag bruce goose

Okay, the WTA is in Bad Gastein this week. I'm not sure if they have the resources to host a PREMIER tourney, but even the 2-dimensional photos are so breathtaking that even a rich, Top 10 superstar would enjoy the natural scenery. And an Austrian tourney also means one more special thing---Dirndls. If there are any of you who haven't seen Elena dressed up in that folkloric outfit, then allow me to paraphrase Mr. Miyagi: 'When Elena wear dirndl, there no defense'. I can't recall if it was Vienna or some other event that she played, but she was obviously the highlight of an already-gorgeous player party. I have an image in my mind of a dirndl trio, where Elena is flanked by Cirstea and Barbara Schett;however, that may have been a DREAM and not an actual photo

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #2309
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

It really is beautful out there. Been therre many times and it is one of my favorite tourneys. I'm actually pretty pissed I have to miss it this year.
(but no dirndl party beats the toga party from 2012 )

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #2310
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
It really is beautful out there. Been therre many times and it is one of my favorite tourneys. I'm actually pretty pissed I have to miss it this year.
(but no dirndl party beats the toga party from 2012 )
That region is on my to visit list, been many times to Austria and the western province of Austria Vorarlberg is kinda my second home.. I last visited the country in 2011.. been 3 years already, hopefully will be back someday... the Alps region is one of my fave destinations.. Did loads of hiking there..

Hopefully the tournament will be there for more years to come... because its a fantastic tournament on a fantastic place

I would advise you bruce if you are ever in europe.. visit the alps

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote