Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #2281
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

None.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #2282
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
None.
Obviously, it's hard to speak for an entire country...unless you live in, say, Liechtenstein...but (1)how do you normally communicate with Germans in your travels, (2)and do you think it's the same for most Dutchfolk?(3)How about vice versa;i.e., when Germans visit Holland?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #2283
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a warning, don't say anything wrong about Liechtenstein. They have a great (not in size) and adorable tennis player, and a good taste in tennis photographers... (can you tell where my work was first printed? )

Personally, I prefer to speak Dunglish (really, when I try to speak English I totally mess up..), although I can understand German perfectly and when I need to I can make myself clear.
Germans speak German while in Holland. They are not as used to English as we are, in Germany TV and movies are dubbed, in Holland we use subtitles. I'll answer them in German when appropriate ("immer geradeaus", "do ist der Bahnhof"; Dutch will understand).

BTW, I'm pretty sure they speak German in Liechtenstein (but that player I mentioned speaks some Dutch ) .

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:20 AM   #2284
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your detailed answer, Rick, but you type out messages fairly well, so it's hard to see why you'd have trouble speaking.

As for Elena's native tongue, I wonder if there are any parts of Russia(most likely, yes) where the people are hard to understand due to redneck pronunciation or poor grasp of Russian grammar.

I recall how most gringos can't grasp WTF Cajuns are saying even when said folk are speaking English(as opposed to their quasi-French dialect). However, I had a friend from that region and can figure out what they're getting at about 95% of the time. As for Spanish, South American Latinos often don't use the pure pronunciation and(SOMEtimes), if they start babbling quickly, it sounds like extraterrestrial gibberish

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 02:25 AM   #2285
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena can't have been happy with Russia's keeping today.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #2286
country flag bruce goose

We have a slang term, "guey", which is pronounced somewhat like the word 'way', and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't exist in other Spanish-speaking countries. Roughly translated, it= "dumb jackass" but, if you know someone well, you can use it affectionately.

Anyhow, given her apparent COMPLETE lack of any semblance of class or refinement(in addition to the abundance of Mexicans in the LA area), Coco should change her name to 'Vande-guey'. Right now, she gets my vote as the WTA's anti-Elena...the polar opposite in terms of decency and character

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #2287
country flag bruce goose

Mr.Common Sense(MCS).....and, yeah, it was VERY difficult to find such a person: (Saturday evening)Ummmm, we're quite a bit behind schedule; shouldn't we think about scheduling matches tomorrow?
Sir Obligatory Tradition(SOT),Director of the Daily Programme :Oh no! Not playing on Middle Sunday--giving the local folk extra time to pull ticks from their goats' rectums with tweezers--is what makes Wimble-dumb the pinnacle of tennis tradition...a bastion of decency in a fallen world...the vanguard of sporting regality...
MCS: (It's geniuses like this who've allowed our once-great empire to fall)
SOT: ...the acme of athletic achievement...the peak of gentlemanly compeition...
MCS: (I wonder if this will last longer than one of our bloody rain delays)
SOT: ...the leader in racket-based co-ordination...a reminder of everything that's pure in life...
MCS:
SOT: ...the foundation of recreation excellence, and the utmost in the realisation of healthy humanity.Don't you think?
MCS:

SOT: Hul--LOO--ohh, old chap(lightly tapping on shoulder)
MCS: Wha?...Oops, I'm sorry. I must have fainted off for a moment, probably an allergic reaction from that bee sting I got
SOT: But you were stung YES-terday
MCS: Well, it must have been one of those time-delayed allergic reactions that scientists have just discovered.....Anyway, I got the impression you don't approve of matches being played tomorrow
SOT: SURELY it'll be perfectly sunny on Monday
MCS: Have you checked the weather report?
SOT: Not at all! It's merely my gut feeling. Just as God saves the Queen, I'm sure that He'll want to save Wimble--dumb as well
MCS: (I feel tempted to become an atheist)

Though I miss Elena, I'm glad that she doesn't have to deal with this rainy bullshitfest anymore

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #2288
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Still THE best Tournament in the world bar none, its about the only we thing we have got right.

Been pretty much dry and hot all last week so no need to play on Sunday.

I like the lack of Advertising, some the folks over at Flushing Toilets in NYC will never understand.

Its "the rainy bullshit fest" that any top player worth their salt wants, played on the proper surface the game was made for not that shite slow red crap in Paris.

The ONLY thing that spoils it is fucking Tracey Austin and her unintelligible nasal whine... but I guess that old bag gets everywhere anyways.

Plus, don't get me started on john Inverdale.....

Mr Bruce, please see me on the bridge immediately

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan

Last edited by Dementinator : Jun 30th, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #2289
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Still THE best Tournament in the world bar none, its about the only we thing we have got right.

Been pretty much dry and hot all last week so no need to play on Sunday.

I like the lack of Advertising, some the folks over at Flushing Toilets in NYC will never understand.

Its "the rainy bullshit fest" that any top player worth their salt wants, played on the proper surface the game was made for not that shite slow red crap in Paris.

The ONLY thing that spoils it is fucking Tracey Austin and her unintelligible nasal whine... but I guess that old bag gets everywhere anyways.

Plus, don't get me started on john Inverdale.....

Mr Bruce, please see me on the bridge immediately
Don't forget Chris Evert; her commentating incompetence is directly proportional to her on-court greatness

Truth is, I actually enjoy Wimble-dumb most all of the time but, every once in a while, these pissing sessions from demons in the clouds can get a little tiresome. I'm quite sure that the LTA fat cats can afford to build some more roofs.

I can't wait to check my email inbox and read your original, unedited message, Cap'n Ross

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #2290

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, they spent 120 Million £££ plus to stick one on center (actually had to rebuild the entire court in 10 months due to the older structure being unable to support the 1200 ton weight) just to stop poxy Cliff Richard singing should it rain (money well spent) and now one is being put on number one court soon as well.

Aint no lids at the USO and of course it NEVER rains in NYC does it, it absolutely pisses down there and floods, then out come the court staff and towels to dry the courts, which seems like using a teaspoon to bail out the Titanic if you ask me.

RG is as bad, only the AO has a lid.

Sadly weather gets in the way of most events in most countries in the world and the funny thing is that over out west here in Herefordshire, aint seen no rain to speak of for almost a month and swimming pool needs constant topping up from evaporation, they need to move SW19 over here!

One of the best matches at Wimb EVER and that includes the hair assed ones, was the SF between Serena and Elena, that was a corker and really pissed of Mr Inverdale as he had to talk about womens tennis rather than fantasising over Federers cock as usual.

God, I think I speak for us all when I say how much we miss Elena, theres just no one like her now, was re watching the match where she beat Serena at Toronto, what a contest!!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #2291
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Oh well, they spent 120 Million £££ plus to stick one on center (actually had to rebuild the entire court in 10 months due to the older structure being unable to support the 1200 ton weight) just to stop poxy Cliff Richard singing should it rain (money well spent) and now one is being put on number one court soon as well.

Aint no lids at the USO and of course it NEVER rains in NYC does it, it absolutely pisses down there and floods, then out come the court staff and towels to dry the courts, which seems like using a teaspoon to bail out the Titanic if you ask me.

RG is as bad, only the AO has a lid.

Sadly weather gets in the way of most events in most countries in the world and the funny thing is that over out west here in Herefordshire, aint seen no rain to speak of for almost a month and swimming pool needs constant topping up from evaporation, they need to move SW19 over here!

One of the best matches at Wimb EVER and that includes the hair assed ones, was the SF between Serena and Elena, that was a corker and really pissed of Mr Inverdale as he had to talk about womens tennis rather than fantasising over Federers cock as usual.

God, I think I speak for us all when I say how much we miss Elena, theres just no one like her now, was re watching the match where she beat Serena at Toronto, what a contest!!
Elena PROBABLY would've gotten her second Slam--to add to her Beijing triumph--if that net had been just a wee little bit tighter and forced a pop-up on SW's lucky net cord. Would've been an easy putaway for Elena, followed by a final against the clearly worn-down older sister.

RG usually sucks because they play on a surface that's best suited for pottery, NOT sports....and, even worse, lots of French people NOT named Bartoli are there

It's funny that you mention the Titanic, because that's exactly the sort of gringo excess that we see at the USO facilities. Maybe they think that, if they build something hugely gaudy enough, the rest of the world will get distracted and forget how much they hate the wretched US

My only real beefs with Wimbledon are the court bias in favor of hairy-assed tennis...and the fact that they were so painfully slow in awarding equal prize money to the ladies. I actually like you Brits okay most of the time, but you DO owe the world a huge apology, with reparative action, for Simon Cowell and One Direction('Numb Erection' sounds better, btw). I recommend dropping the lads in a Belfast prison full of thugs who haven't had conjugal visits or seen their gfs for more than a decade...'Nuff said. I suppose that the UK is my 2nd favorite Euro nation right now.Belarus gets the #1 nod for flipping their finger at the rest of the continent and keeping the death penalty

If we can't permanently ban hairy-assed tennis altogether, the next best solution is to limit them to only best 2-of-3 sets(WITH a TB in the 3rd)to avoid the sort of shameful,endless goatshit marathon of one-dimensional tennis that Isner and Mahut plagued us with a couple years ago. The men's doubles(again, no more than best 2-of-3) should be forced to play in some remote, rocky, frigid valley in the north of Scotland and, if anyone gave a damn about the results, they could get them via RSS the next day.

If I'm still alive then, I'll enjoy catching Veronika's first Wimby in about 2032

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM   #2292
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Well, Captain, I'm sorry to say that Petra K., despite having some very nice features, has a sadly flat ass. A few more Mexican restaurants in the Czech Republic COULD remedy that. Petra is a sweet gal who sometimes succeeds in spite of her utter lack of common sense or wise,team leadership(she's still too insecure to break with the local club stooges that she met when she was a teenager). She recently pissed away 6 months of her career by dating sewer turd Stepanek. On the one hand, she did far better than Vaidisova, who flushed a CAREER--plus millions of euros in endorsements--down the toilet just to snort coke at eurotrash parties with that sleazy lowlife. Still, you have to wonder how Petra could be so foolhardy to ignore such a mountain of well-known evidence. I can't imagine even a 15-year-old Elena being that dizzy

....Then we have Lis-QUIT-cki(sigh). Today, she lost the last ELEVEN games of the match to a cute,modestly-attractive Halep who, obviously, cares far more about winning than she does for becoming a cover girl...this is in COMPLETE contrast with Sabine. After being made to look like an amateur--in a SLAM quarterfinal--by Halep, Lis-quit-cki was all smiles coming off the court in response to the howls of desire by horny British chaps. She either barely trains...or does so stupidly and recklessly(maybe it's a combo of BOTH)...judging by her lack of on-court stamina and constant propensity for getting injured. That is, the LEGIT injuries; I'm not counting the numerous faked ones when Sabine just doesn't feel like finishing the match. I wonder if ticket-paying fans would rather see her play a full match by tanking her way through the 2nd set, as she OFTEN does, or just get the f--k off the court by pretending to have sprained her finger while twisting the cap off her water bottle.

Hypothetically speaking, it would be loads of fun if either of those two could replicate Elena just a little, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 07:49 PM   #2293

Still like Lisicki and don't like Kivitova as she looks like a slapped arse with a fat belly so there...

Anyways, I am warming to Miss Bouchard right now and hope she wins the whole thing now.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:06 PM   #2294
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Kvitova? Fat belly?? Nooooo...........

Not compared to mine, anyhow..

I agree, Genie is a cutie-pie..

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2295
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I see nothing in Bouchard to shake my faith in the far more incompetent adorable Larsson.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote