Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #2266
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Wicki.

Should have opted for Eastbourne. Mighty Jo-La will be there.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #2267
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, Yanina is well-known for her fine assets from the neck down, though her face isn't all that bad, either. If it's any consolation to you, Max, at least Jenny is the Swedish #1...now that Arvidsson has dropped off a bit. Elena had a bit more of a challenge in becoming the RUSSIAN #1 player.

We received stereo rants from Cap'n Ross, but I haven't seen him go off like that since Elena's pre-retirement days, so I'm inclined to believe that he truly had some provocation

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #2268
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Jo-La is always the Swedish #1, according to the Max rankings.

Lena accumulated so many points in the Max rankings that she is still ranked Number 1 in the world
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #2269
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Jo-La is always the Swedish #1, according to the Max rankings.

Lena accumulated so many points in the Max rankings that she is still ranked Number 1 in the world
The first part is sort of an underhanded compliment...like bragging about being the #1 ice hockey nation in Saharan Africa.

As for the second part, the WTA admin. and webpage staff would drool all over themselves if Elena even HINTED at coming out of retirement

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #2270
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Wicki.

Should have opted for Eastbourne. Mighty Jo-La will be there.
Gotthe Eastbourne Tickets and am now ready for the 500 mile round trip to get there.
Have fond memories of Eastbourne, its where I first saw Lena play and of course its where she made off with me writeometer.

Lets hope the powers that be haven't fucked that one up also.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #2271
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Gotthe Eastbourne Tickets and am now ready for the 500 mile round trip to get there.
Have fond memories of Eastbourne, its where I first saw Lena play and of course its where she made off with me writeometer.

Not to ignore your most important point(i.e., your reverie of Elena), but are there lots of Brits who use miles instead of kms??

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #2272
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:

You get to see Jo-La!

You're already 95% of the way to a good time.

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #2273
country flag bruce goose

Why is THAT? Is she offering Swedish massages to Platinum Ticket Club members?

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #2274

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Brits use proper measurements, miles, gallons, pounds feet and inches none of that namby pamby euroy shite....

Having said that, its probably the only place where someone will go to a timber yard and ask for a piece of wood 6feet long by 4 inches wide and 5mm thick..

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #2275
country flag bruce goose

Well, I actually enjoy--and even RELATE to--your displays of attitude, Cap'n Ross.....but let's hope that Lena's not offended when you mock her Continental/UN measurement system

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #2276
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have a great time in Eastbourne Ross.. Might get to see my current fave Yuliya Beygelzimer there...

Will be heading out by train to the Topshelf open in Rosmalen once again... Last was 7 years ago and in 2005 when i nearly missed Lena there... its 4 hours back and forth but i dont care.. I think its the best tournament Holland has, Good weather tomorrow so i´ll enjoy some great tennis there... Maybe Rick will go too?

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #2277
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Brits use proper measurements, miles, gallons, pounds feet and inches none of that namby pamby euroy shite....

Having said that, its probably the only place where someone will go to a timber yard and ask for a piece of wood 6feet long by 4 inches wide and 5mm thick..
In case you haven't caught the bad news yet, Ross, the Swedish juggernaut Larsson was somehow defeated in the 2nd round of qualifying.......so now you'll have to settle for the best of the rest. Another stroke of misfortune for you--and everyone ELSE--is that this is a joint tourney that includes grotesque, hairy-assed tennis. However, if you're extremely lucky, some of the local call girls will have a powerful strain of influenza virus that incapacitates that uglier side of the playing field...and then persuades the tourney organizers to simply cancel the ATP portion of the event

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:30 PM   #2278

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
In case you haven't caught the bad news yet, Ross, the Swedish juggernaut Larsson was somehow defeated in the 2nd round of qualifying.......so now you'll have to settle for the best of the rest. Another stroke of misfortune for you--and everyone ELSE--is that this is a joint tourney that includes grotesque, hairy-assed tennis. However, if you're extremely lucky, some of the local call girls will have a powerful strain of influenza virus that incapacitates that uglier side of the playing field...and then persuades the tourney organizers to simply cancel the ATP portion of the event
Fortunately the hairy assed side gets very little attention there and is very much a side act and even better news, from 2015 the hairy dangly ones will not be there at all, it goes back to being a WTA only event, as it used to be.

Plus a new Nottingham WTA even is being run.

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #2279
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Apparently my lovely Swede spent too much time at the winebar and arguing calls.

If only she had Lena to guide her.

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #2280
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Fortunately the hairy assed side gets very little attention there and is very much a side act and even better news, from 2015 the hairy dangly ones will not be there at all, it goes back to being a WTA only event, as it used to be.

Plus a new Nottingham WTA even is being run.
Wow! That's pretty awesome news. I wonder if the new Nottingham tourney has any connection to the infamous Sheriff that we non-Brits have heard all about in the Robin Hood flicks