Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #2161
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Is funny how everytime I say here that i'm dissapointed 'cause I didn't find anything about her turns out that after a few minutes I find something

I'm gonna say that more often here

here's a video:

On the youtube channel of the guy who did the interview he says that the complete interview is in this web: www.utro.1tv.ru
But I didn't find it
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 02:57 AM   #2162
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Maca - sadly no, Lena won't be attending a tennis clinic, it's an ad for one held by a coach who's worked with her, Likhovtseva, Makarova.

@bruce_goose - You really see what you want - the right circumstances would be in case I'm too talkative and he's scared of my wrath should he tell me it's too much and decides to try this method instead.
Sometimes it's hard to decipher what people are trying to say with this particular media format...not 100% sure if I got your meaning, but I gather from your choice of words that the "right circumstances" DO exist.......And thanks for the Elena news

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #2163
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Maca - sadly no, Lena won't be attending a tennis clinic, it's an ad for one held by a coach who's worked with her, Likhovtseva, Makarova.

I do have a sword and I intend to use in case anyone decides to piss me off with my childhood photos.

@bruce_goose - You really see what you want - the right circumstances would be in case I'm too talkative and he's scared of my wrath should he tell me it's too much and decides to try this method instead.
This is why I live on another continent.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #2164
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
Is funny how everytime I say here that i'm dissapointed 'cause I didn't find anything about her turns out that after a few minutes I find something

I'm gonna say that more often here

here's a video:

On the youtube channel of the guy who did the interview he says that the complete interview is in this web: www.utro.1tv.ru
But I didn't find it
She has BANGS!!!!!!!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #2165
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
She has BANGS!!!!!!!
Do you have a particular affinity for Elena's bangs, Max? Is this a recent affection? I've never noticed your mentioning that before............................................

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #2166
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Every time I see her bebanged perfection, it's like the first time.

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:28 AM   #2167
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Every time I see her bebanged perfection, it's like the first time.
Then you'll have to forgive me for disagreeing in saying that Elena has a more refined, gorgeous sexiness withOUT them. I'd say that she was cute when she had them and got better with age

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #2168
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

I just went to an ITF tournament here in Osprey Florida and I had a great time.
Always wanted to see Mathilde Johansson play in person and she won her match easily.
I got to talk(or bother her)for about 10 minutes and I asked her about 20 questions and I can truthfully say she is as nice as she looks.
I took about 8 pictures of Mathilde while she was playing plus she posed for me before her match.
I'll go back tommorow to see her play again. Talk to several other players too.
These little tournaments are great because the players are all around you.
Missed seeing Elena play here in Sarasota in 2003. Still regret that mistake.
Hope everyone is well, even you Captain.

Last edited by fredlander : Mar 26th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:27 AM   #2169
country flag BoucharDRules

BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future

On the current season of "Hell's Kitchen" (US), one of the contestants bears and uncanny likeness to a certain someone....

Official Spokeswoman of Team DR: Sloane "The Truth" Stephens

Team DR Hall of Fame: Dementieva Domachowska Kournikova Dokic Tulyagonova Harkleroad Schett
BoucharDRules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #2170
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlander View Post
I just went to an ITF tournament here in Osprey Florida and I had a great time.
Always wanted to see Mathilde Johansson play in person and she won her match easily.
I got to talk(or bother her)for about 10 minutes and I asked her about 20 questions and I can truthfully say she is as nice as she looks.
I took about 8 pictures of Mathilde while she was playing plus she posed for me before her match.
I'll go back tommorow to see her play again. Talk to several other players too.
These little tournaments are great because the players are all around you.
Missed seeing Elena play here in Sarasota in 2003. Still regret that mistake.
Hope everyone is well, even you Captain.
Smaller Tourneys are always much more fun, as said, you get far closer to the action.

Was sheer luck that at Wimb while sitting in a quiet area the BGO should stride past and sign me roubles, didn't half inch my pen on that occasion too.

Smaller tournaments need all the support they can get if they are to survive, plus its where you will find the real tennis fans rather than the bandwaggoners

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #2171
country flag bruce goose

With regard to post #2169, I don't doubt that the show's gringa actress bears some physical resemblance to Elena, but she's undoubtedly light years BELOW Elena in class and character

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 07:23 PM   #2172
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Have I mentioned I still adore Lena?

Not even the Belorussian Brat and the Sucky but Sexy Swede combined can begin to equal a single strand of her Holy Bangs.

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:34 PM   #2173
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Have I mentioned I still adore Lena?

Not even the Belorussian Brat and the Sucky but Sexy Swede combined can begin to equal a single strand of her Holy Bangs.
No offense to those two other faves of yours, but Elena doesn't need bangs to be superior to those gals

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:50 PM   #2174
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Hope all our Chilean friends are well inland.

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #2175
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I just saw a tweet about Lena:

"this 12 june in Moscow the spice girls of tennis are back. Hingis/Kournikova against Dementieva/Myskina"

Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote