Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2116
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Just to quickly re-inforce one of yesterday's themes(i.e., what a joke of a commissioner Stacy Allaster really is), the news section on the official WTA website had an "article" a few weeks back, telling us that Sugarpova was the perfect holiday gift and that we should rush to the store to check out the different varieties. This was in the NEWS section, mind you

I have no doubt that there are loads of pop-up ads on many sports-related websites, but that's exactly what they are, ADS. The NFL commissioner would go ballistic if some jackass pushed some blatant shill job on the fans by telling them to buy Peyton Manning's new designer underarm deodorant...in the News & Articles section...or how about the UEFA page(assuming they have one) placing an "article" that fans should rush out and buy Ronaldo's new custom-designed jockstrap.

Allaster and her website flunkies are shameless ass-kissers, and WTA drug-testing has no credibility because, no doubt, the so-called commish would just squelch the result and offer one of her cover girls a brief scolding if she ever tested positive. Integrity and Credibility don't exist in today's WTA. It would be embarrassing even if they blatantly shilled for Elena; I'm sort of glad that she retired before the current depths were sunk to

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #2117
country flag BoucharDRules

BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future

So, will Elena be doing any reporter stuff for the Australian Open?

Official Spokeswoman of Team DR: Sloane "The Truth" Stephens

Team DR Hall of Fame: Dementieva Domachowska Kournikova Dokic Tulyagonova Harkleroad Schett
BoucharDRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #2118
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

I have no idea, but why not? She did commentary for the Kremlin Cup and then the Fed Cup final, so who knows.
I'm mad there are no recordings of Lena's NTV+ Tennis show, or at least I haven't found any...

But I did read this, which is a recap of KHL's all star match in Bratislava, saying some players brought their better halves, but some were absent, such as Maxim Afinogenov's wife Lena Dementieva, who will become a mother very soon... (4th paragraph). The source seems legitimate, it's one of the biggest sports sites in Russia and at the end of the article the author says his thanks to KHL for organizing their correspondent's trip to the game.

There's also this article on Lena and Maxim, no new facts or quotes, but still a very nice read.

For those of you who care (probably only Maca), Maxim isn't on the team for Sochi, as expected.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Jan 14th, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #2119
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. I suspect Lena and Max will not make a big deal over a pregnancy, but this is the second rumor I've heard, so maybe it's true.

And I care about Max. I know he'd like to play, and he's married to Lena, so it matters. Though I can't say I'm surprised, given his age and injury problems that he was not selected. At least he has a bronze medal already, so the Afinogenovs have a complete set!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #2120
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I have no idea, but why not? She did commentary for the Kremlin Cup and then the Fed Cup final, so who knows.
I'm mad there are no recordings of Lena's NTV+ Tennis show, or at least I haven't found any...

But I did read this, which is a recap of KHL's all star match in Bratislava, saying some players brought their better halves, but some were absent, such as Maxim Afinogenov's wife Lena Dementieva, who will become a mother very soon... (4th paragraph). The source seems legitimate, it's one of the biggest sports sites in Russia and at the end of the article the author says his thanks to KHL for organizing their correspondent's trip to the game.

There's also this article on Lena and Maxim, no new facts or quotes, but still a very nice read.

For those of you who care (probably only Maca), Maxim isn't on the team for Sochi, as expected.
By the way, "IVA" is the abbreviation for one of the taxes we're forced to pay in Mexico, but I can't recall what it stands for.....Anyway, thank you for this news, regardless of confirmation. It's the clearest reason that Elena sought retirement, so a few of us were disappointed that there wasn't immediate production of junior Dementievas...but it's not like we had any leverage to complain to the BGO, right?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #2121
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Exciting news, if true! Thanks for letting us know, Iva! Too bad that Max wasn't selected for the Olympic but I guess it was to be expected with the season he's been having.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #2122
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Thanks Iva!!! And as Max, I found out a few days ago a rumour about Lena's pregnancy but I didn't say it because I didn't know if it was true. On the last days I was looking for a good source to confirm it to you. But this is great news, I'm waiting this since 2010 so now I'm the happiest fan in the world.

About Maxim... I think he's having a great season so far (even with this team that sucks) and I was disappointed when I found out he wasn't on the list for Sochi.

On other news, I few weeks ago I posted here that Maxim's sister Katya was pregnant, well, the kid was born a few days before Christmas and his name is Lorenzo Pacioretty, so Maxim's parents must be really happy

As Always thank you Iva!!! And I CANT WAIT FOR A PICTURE OF LENA PREGNANT!!!!
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #2123
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's true. I think Lena is going to love motherhood. And Max impresses me as the kind of guy who will be a good dad. He always seems very caring and nurturing around Lena.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 06:36 AM   #2124
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Lena was on a tv show yesterday. I must say that I didn't understand a thing but still was really funny, and Lena was gorgeous as always.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si=5942&fi=28031

BTW about the rumour: on the web I saw on internet about Lena's pregnancy (a few days ago), Lena wasn't just pregnant... she was pregnant with TWINS, hours later the post was deleted.
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #2125
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
Lena was on a tv show yesterday. I must say that I didn't understand a thing but still was really funny, and Lena was gorgeous as always.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si=5942&fi=28031

BTW about the rumour: on the web I saw on internet about Lena's pregnancy (a few days ago), Lena wasn't just pregnant... she was pregnant with TWINS, hours later the post was deleted.
Yeah, but I think that was a separate, older rumor from almost a month ago.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #2126
country flag Maca.Lofish

Yes

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #2127
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
Is that 'Yes', as in, you're confirming Max's mention of a rumor, or is that an exultant YES because you've confirmed the good news about Elena?

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #2128
country flag Maca.Lofish

Unfortunately I still can't confirm it I've looked everywhere!!!

Yesterday I just saw more posts on Twitter about it, but it's just rumours. Now they are saying that Lena is pregnant with twins and apparently both girls.

:sobbing I want to know if it's true

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:45 AM   #2129
country flag Maca.Lofish

I just found this picture. Don't ask me when was that because i'm not so sure (but I think it's from yesterday)

BTW is it just me or Lena looks younger in that pic???
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #2130
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Lena was doing some commentary for NTV+, I found comments on Djokovic-Wawrinka and then this picture http://instagram.com/p/jezbrkv0Eb/#

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote