Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1951
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

phillenoire, your video is private. Can you please make it public?

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1952
country flag phillenoire

phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
phillenoire, your video is private. Can you please make it public?
Iva should be ok now
phillenoire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #1953
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you guys

wonderful time at RG, got Lena´s autograph, a little wink, and took a picture with her . Max I gave her your note.

will give you more details and will share all (they´re like 180 photos) I took (for those who have me as FB friends you can see some already ) for the moment I´ll leave you 2 videos(not the highest quality sorry about that), one of Elena hitting some balls and her speech (lena speaking french )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2Z1-TIlPk

speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6a3vvgTu8w

ps, you can see me on phillenoire´s video, find me

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Last edited by Danči Dementia : Jun 9th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #1954
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

I'm surprised she's wearing Nike!
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1955
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
OMG you guys

wonderful time at RG, got Lena´s autograph, a little wink, and took a picture with her . Max I gave her your note.

will give you more details and will share all (they´re like 180 photos) I took (for those who have me as FB friends you can see some already ) for the moment I´ll leave you 2 videos(not the highest quality sorry about that), one of Elena hitting some balls and her speech (lena speaking french )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2Z1-TIlPk

speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6a3vvgTu8w

ps, you can see me on phillenoire´s video, find me
Thanks, and so happy for you!

(Back to hating mode. )
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1956
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Ana no tienes idea cuanto te envidio!!! Pero de una manera sana jajaja

Gracias por las fotos, hablaste algo con Lena?

Sent fromVerticalsports.com Free App
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1957
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Philenoire, it works, thank you for sharing it with us You were sitting very close to the court

Lena commentated the women's singles final for one of the Russian channels, not Eurosport though.

An interview with Lena and Michael Chang, she's smiling http://www.sports.fr/tennis/videos/c...909/index.html
A torrent for the Legends doubles final http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=16435
A torrent for the WTA 40th anniversary celebration http://tennishaven.com/?p=torrents&p...tails&tid=4526
I've posted screencaps in the pictures thread.

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1958
country flag phillenoire

phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice phillenoire is just really nice

You are welcome Iva
View was perfect

I am looking for the thread of pics from 2006 to 2010 but I am unable to locate them.
Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance
phillenoire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1959
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

So, as promised to Iva, here a detailed report. SORRY for the long post

After an endless RER/metro ride, which I used to studey so it wasnp´t that bad, and after getting a little lost, I managed to get to RG at about 11:15 am, I kinda freaked out and ran because I thought the stadium was going to be full . I got there and the first match had already begun, and saw it was far from full, I got there and sat, but I had the fucking sun right directly all over me and I wanted to get to a place where I could be under a shadow, so I got out the stadium and turned all over it, then I hear some action going on, I go see, and TADAAAAM! I saw Martina Navratilova and I started peeing my pants because I knew if she was there Elena had to be with her. I got closer and *celestial music* saw Lena.

My heart started racing, I´m no longer that 12 year old that didn´t even care who Elena was back then. This time it was different, yesterday I was a 19 yrs old () woman, excited as a little girl to see one of her idols. This is the woman that was a part of my life for so long, a woman who I followed with great passion, loyalty and admiration for so long, a woman who was capable of moving so many emotions in me, from tears of happiness, tears of dissapointment, and some angriness too (cellphone breaking included), and there she was, right in front of my eyes.

Couldn´t keep my eyes of off her, Martina Navratilova was right there too, but no, I was just looking at Elena. There was me and this girl holding a huge RG ball watching them hitting some balls, I heard some laughter and turned around and I saw Martina Hingis, but I was busy taking pictures of Lena, I put my camera back in my bag and got my printed ticket out I turn around but Hingis was gone already. now I REALLY regret that I didn´t ran to her to ask her for a pic/autograph as soon as I saw her..

the training session was fun, they seem to enjoy playing with each other, Martina would compliment some of Lena´s strokes, saying niiiiice, niiiice, and Lena would do that clap with the racket thing. Its seems like a little partnership with great respect for each other. Then they did a little break, they were drinking water and I heard someone saying Lena, Lena! I turned around and saw it was Mommy Vera, Lena saw her and ran to open the door so she could enter, she was there piciking and throwing them the balls. Minutes later Lena said "one more and that´s it".

I knew they were about to leave so I started to look for my pen and my e-ticket, to ask her for autograph, there were only me, the girl with the RG ball and a guy (a guy we can actually see in one of Lena´s pic above, the one with the American flag tied around his neck, he was there). I saw Elena right in front of me and asked her to sign my ticket, then a family came by and asked her and Martina to take a pic with them, which gave me time to put my now autographed ticket back in the book I had (so it won´t be all messed up afterwards) Lena was cute, one of the boys of that family was hesitating about going to the pic, the dad would say "come here!" and Lena also said "come on, come on" with a smile.

I was alone so I had to be juggling my camera, the pen, the ticket, and the gift I had for Elena, as I was folding and putting the letters inside of the mexican craftery (its kinda of a napking called "tenango") I got for her, the guy with the american flag asked her for a photo but there was other people also asking her for one and autographs, she said "I have to go" and then the guy said "please" she stayed a little bit, the guy was also alone and had no one to take the picture for him (now that I think about it I should have offered myself to do it so then he could have taken me and Lena a photo) but it was all so fast.

I had no one to take me a pic with her either, I tried to ask 2 ladies that were near but they ignored me (them bitches) then Elena was leaving and I said "hey Elena I have a gift for you, its a cadeau from Mexique" (yes I was mixing english and french ) she took it smiling and said thank you, then I said inside of it there are letters from the fans of the tennis forum (Max´s and mine), she said thank you, then I asked her to take a pic with me, and she nodded. I was soo nervious, I had to take the pic myself and my hand was shaking, I´m pretty sure she noticed it, so I held the camera with both hands so I could get a decent pic, and I did.. Took the pic, I said "gracias" and she said thank youu looking at me with those pearly heavenly blue eyes, winked at me and left .

it was all so unreal, I wanted to tell her that we miss her, that we hold her near our hearts and will always do and an I hope you win but I couldn´t say anything else, soo many emotions in me. I was about to cry . Then I look at the picture and I noticed I hand´t taken my sunglasses ofF , seriously I was all stupid, didn´t noticed anything. Hours later I found out the little letter I had written to her was still on my bag and not inside the Tenango thing as I thought it was . So it seems to me Lena got Max´s note and one of my subjunctive mood conjugation in French notes .

I went back to the stadium, sat and inmediately had this killer stomachache, one of those you get from the storm of emotions in you, the McEnroe match was kinda boring (well I didn´t care about it) so I used that time to sit under the shadow and chill. It was over quickly and Lena match was about to start, I looked for another place tp sit, its Lena so I don´t care to be under the sun.

Found a nice place with no one sitting next to me, the match started, I was very entertained, I´m not from Navratilova´s era so I know nothing about her game, I noticed she´s left handed, Hingis is really a master, Davenport pulls those lovely deep strokes and Lena is just the best of them all just because she´s Lena. There were some interesting rallies between her and Hingis and also between her and Davenport, as if they were playing a singles match.

Lena was having fun, some smiles, some screams after loosing a long point, some Russian speaking and yes like Iva said some things never change, she turns to look at Mommy Vera and says things to her, on the crowd someone yelled Allez Elena and it put a smile on her face, it was was a girl and a boy, allez Elena! and then at some point they started "elena, elena" while clapping, to wich I joined happily . Minutes later I yelled "vamos Elena" and a lady started to talk to me in spanish. sorry ma´am God´s on the court, catch ya later

its a pity she lost but she looked happy to be there and its also a pity she won´t be playing this kinda tournaments often, would be very nice if she did.

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1960
¡Davai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca.Lofish View Post
Ana no tienes idea cuanto te envidio!!! Pero de una manera sana jajaja

Gracias por las fotos, hablaste algo con Lena?

Sent fromVerticalsports.com Free App
de nada
no hable mucho acabo de poner todo lo que paso

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1961
¡Davai!

some pics:

mommy vera around

lena leaving and on her gight hand the gift and the note

the autograph she gave me

made an album of mostly Lena pics (some Hingis too), there are 187 pics in total. will be posting some to the pics thread.

Shall I post 10 pics every week, like that we´ll have "new" pics for 4 months?.....seriously

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1962
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

You are lucky Elena stayed around for everyone, when her match was starting so soon. I tried to ask Makarova's mother if I could get a photo and she said after the match, and this was two hours before the match. Anyway, in the end I got the photo but it was a bit blurry, I should have held the camera in two hands. Did anyone talk to Martina or were they all waiting for Elena
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1963
country flag iva_ds87

Great report Ana You did very well, if I were in your shoes and had to ask this quick, I would have totally lost my words and messed up everything. Now you have an incredible memory for the rest of your life.

Speaking of Martina complimenting Lena;s shots, here's an interview with Lena http://www.championat.com/tennis/art...ej-zhizni.html and she had this to say:

"When Martina and I went for the first match, I asked my mother "Please don't correct my technique with your advice. Let's enjoy tennis." But in the end it turned out that from one side my mother corrected the error and from the other - Martina (laughing). It's still like that. We played with her and she made adjustments to my game - technical and tactical. In general, I continue to improve my game."

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1964
¡Davai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
You are lucky Elena stayed around for everyone, when her match was starting so soon. I tried to ask Makarova's mother if I could get a photo and she said after the match, and this was two hours before the match. Anyway, in the end I got the photo but it was a bit blurry, I should have held the camera in two hands. Did anyone talk to Martina or were they all waiting for Elena
actually all the others I noticed went to Navratilova first, not me of course

its a blurry memory actually, if it it has only been Lena and me, I didn´t noticed what Mommy Vera and Martina did those 3 minutes.

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #1965
country flag BoucharDRules

BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future BoucharDRules has a brilliant future

Thanks so much, Ms. Dementia, for your detailed report. Very entertaining. Too bad about your letter but it's funny to think how Lena must have reacted to your study notes (I imagine something like that famous gif with Ivanovic).

Congrats on meeting our Queen! Looking forward to more updates in the gallery.

Official Spokeswoman of Team DR: Sloane "The Truth" Stephens

Team DR Hall of Fame: Dementieva Domachowska Kournikova Dokic Tulyagonova Harkleroad Schett
BoucharDRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote