Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #181
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

This Kitchen show is seriously one of the best things ever. Since she never got any TV time during tournaments, now we know we get 15 minutes of uninterrupted Lena=ness every week!

She just needs to add an NHL version! And grow her bangs back!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #182
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Apparently Petkovic is the new Dementieva .
Yeah, right, and I'm the new Brooklyn Decker

Meanwhile, a cute picture from Vika's tennisography:

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #183
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

My 1000th post is dedicated Lena!!! (...and her bangs)

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #184
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the big One Triple Oh

Why cant we have Lena on Mythbusters or something, she would be great, the current bint is fab but Lena would be even better.

Looking forward to seeing her soon on the court again, need to see her in tennis gear in action, that body wasnt made to sit on its arse interviewing gormless hairy assed Ice hockey players, although any Lena is good, however we get it.

To think some of us thought Lena would go rent a cave in the 'stans and dissapear for good, and she goes and gets a TV show

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #185
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, thank god Russians recognise potential when they see it!

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #186
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Yeah, right, and I'm the new Brooklyn Decker

Meanwhile, a cute picture from Vika's tennisography:

With the exception of the guy in the middle, I'm pretty sure this is what my version of heaven looks like.

Put me in place of the guy in the middle, then flip Vika and Lena D., and I'm 100% sure.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:13 AM   #187
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Elena's official website is back from the dead: http://www.dementieva.ru/en/main/
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #188
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule 26-31 October WTA Tour Championships .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #189
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
With the exception of the guy in the middle, I'm pretty sure this is what my version of heaven looks like.

Put me in place of the guy in the middle, then flip Vika and Lena D., and I'm 100% sure.

Lena's bangs.
Max, I can't believe you didn't recognize Vika!!!
She's the first girl from left, while the girl next to our Lena is the daughter of the guy in the middle who's the hockey player who helped Vika settle in the states.

The Kitchen show from today isn't uploaded, which makes me think there wasn't a new episode this week.

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #190
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

On the khltv web it says that today's guest
was Yuri Babenko but the episode isn't there yet
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #191
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

ok guys, Lena's birthday is coming and now is your turn to help me with the video...
ok, my idea for the video show her not playing tennis, I want to show her expressions, her smiles, the way she looks to the crowd and her fans when she's playing, when she gets angry, how gorgeous she looks when she's off court (that kind of things) so here I have a few options of music for the video, so please let me know which song is better

1. Bruno Mars - Just the way you are Listen here
2. Chris De Burg - Lady In red Listen here
3. Go Go dolls - Iris Listen here
4. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman Listen Here
5. Edwin Collins - A Girl Like you Listen here

now that you have an idea of how is gonna be the video suggest other songs if you don't like any of those.
Killer Queen by Queen is not on the list because I want to use that song for other video
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 12:39 AM   #192
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

^ Gosh, um, out of those songs I'd pick #2.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #193
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Max, I can't believe you didn't recognize Vika!!!
She's the first girl from left, while the girl next to our Lena is the daughter of the guy in the middle who's the hockey player who helped Vika settle in the states.

The Kitchen show from today isn't uploaded, which makes me think there wasn't a new episode this week.
I must not have been clear. Of course I knew Vika--I want the order to be Lena V, Vika, me, Lena D. and way-too-young girl.

(Okay, they're all way to young...)

Lena's bangs.

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #194
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan Makki

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #195
country flag iva_ds87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
ok guys, Lena's birthday is coming and now is your turn to help me with the video...
ok, my idea for the video show her not playing tennis, I want to show her expressions, her smiles, the way she looks to the crowd and her fans when she's playing, when she gets angry, how gorgeous she looks when she's off court (that kind of things) so here I have a few options of music for the video, so please let me know which song is better

1. Bruno Mars - Just the way you are Listen here
2. Chris De Burg - Lady In red Listen here
3. Go Go dolls - Iris Listen here
4. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman Listen Here
5. Edwin Collins - A Girl Like you Listen here

A Girl Like You is the perfect choice! Lively, suitable lyrics, puts you in a good mood immediately, plus I love it . Iris is too melancholic, Pretty Woman and Lady in Red too overused, while Just the way you are is ok, but for me is the kind of song a guy would play to impress a girl.