Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1831
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

hello again lovely people!!

I got something for you... enjoy 15.02.2013
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1832
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Thank u so much for those great pictures of Lenochka, Makatieva. Hope u don't mind i "use" them in the "Elegant Elena"-thread...(???)
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1833
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROUCHING TIGER View Post
Thank u so much for those great pictures of Lenochka, Makatieva. Hope u don't mind i "use" them in the "Elegant Elena"-thread...(???)
of course not
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1834
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Thx
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1835
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Lena with Russian junior Dasha Kashatkina :

Credit to Zvonaraver who posted this lovely photo in the 2013 Off Court Photos Thread in GM.

Anyone have any idea what event Lena attended?
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #1836
country flag Maca.Lofish

I have no idea (Lena )

Can you ask Zvonaraver, when and where was that? or atleast where Zvonaraver found the picture
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1837
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

She gets better and better

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1838
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
I have no idea (Lena )

Can you ask Zvonaraver, when and where was that? or atleast where Zvonaraver found the picture
Response from Zvonaraver:
"I found it on Kasatkina's profile on VK (it's Russian Facebook). There was no other Lena pic; dunno exactly what it is, looks like some sort of diploma ceremony, but can't tell exactly what "
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1839
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
Response from Zvonaraver:
"I found it on Kasatkina's profile on VK (it's Russian Facebook). There was no other Lena pic; dunno exactly what it is, looks like some sort of diploma ceremony, but can't tell exactly what "
ok, I have an account on VK but I didn't find that pic
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1840
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Here's the pic in original size. http://cs309628.userapi.com/v3096286...fO5tAcq8cM.jpg

I managed to read the certificate, it's a scholarship from Eltsin fund for prospects of Russian tennis.
http://www.yeltsin.ru/archive/news/detail.php?ID=5078

Full size http://www.yeltsin.ru/upload/iblock/084/1.jpg

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by iva_ds87 : Feb 21st, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1841
country flag Maca.Lofish

Safina is also there

Thanks again Iva
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1842
country flag Maca.Lofish

20.02.2013 at the match SKA vs Atlant

Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1843
country flag deadparrot

Thanks for the research and pics, Iva and Makki!

LOL, Lena looks disgusted in that cap
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:02 AM   #1844
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
Thanks for the research and pics, Iva and Makki!

LOL, Lena looks disgusted in that cap
yes! they showed her for 4 or 5 seconds and she had the same expression the whole time, that's why I only took one screen cap
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #1845
country flag Maca.Lofish

21.02.2013 SKA vs Atlant game 2 of the play offs

Veronika Afinogenova