Whats the correct definition of trolling? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:08 AM   #1
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of
Whats the correct definition of trolling?

Seems whenever a fan of a player hears anything whatsover negative by a poster their automatically a "troll"

Just wondering what the correct definition of this is anyway
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #2
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future
Re: Whats the correct definition of trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renstar View Post
Just wondering what the correct definition of this is anyway
You in the Lord Munkton global warming thread.

You're welcome.
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:12 AM   #3
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moveyourfeet View Post
You in the Lord Munkton global warming thread.

You're welcome.
Kiss my arse bitch
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #4
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Mega DC.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #5
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Smitten (Serenidad), Mega DC, Vikapower, madmax.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:21 AM   #6
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

It's a tie between Mega DC and Claycourter.
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #7
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

TWAT awards happened a couple of months ago...

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #8
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
It's a tie between Mega DC and Claycourter.
Graftard
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #9
country flag Valupatitta

Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light

Pushniacki is the biggest troll on the WTA tour.
Valupatitta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #10
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valupatitta View Post
lol
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:08 AM   #11
country flag Njalle

Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold

Trolling is not acknowledging what a great player Wozniacki really is. She's the future of the WTA, after all. Serena, Venus, Masha, Kim, Henin are all in the past.
Njalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:20 AM   #12
country flag rimon

rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light

Someone who tries to cause trouble, and get a rise out of people. They are really just a s waste of time, and others should (but don't) ignore them.
rimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:24 AM   #13
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valupatitta View Post
^Pure troll message... designed to provoke a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njalle View Post
Trolling is not acknowledging what a great player Wozniacki really is. She's the future of the WTA, after all. Serena, Venus, Masha, Kim, Henin are all in the past.
^This is flaming or flame baiting, it's more subtle, and by leaving out Maria will cause an emotional response of high pitched, out of bounds, troll posts increasing the disruptive effect by causing disruption from various sources, rather than just the original troll.
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #14
country flag Valupatitta

Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njalle View Post
Serena is in the past????? i dunno what year you're living in but apparently this year is 2011 and serena is the FAVOURITE to win the US Open. Where's Pushniacki? oh we all know she won't win LOL. please... figure out what year you're living in. its not the year 2020 yet
Valupatitta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #15
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

To mention examples here is gonna be

btw, where´s Claycourter?.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote