New Balkan Music Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #31
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Balkan Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post

Joana you got to tell me how come you know this much about our music ? I mean what has kept you interested in it since you know so many of our singers .
I don't know exactly how it all started, actually I was curious to get to know the other side of the story since we hardly ever hear anything about it and I thought listening to music would be a good start since it's readily available on the Internet. So I first listened to some patriotic songs and tried to find some information about the singers' background. Then I found out about Adelina, who was supposedly your biggest star, so I listened to some of her songs. Then I moved to mainstream music, and along the way I realized I actually like the language, so I started listening to more songs and various singers. And there you go!

Or in short, I'm weird like that.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #32
country flag EnriqueIG8

EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future EnriqueIG8 has a brilliant future

I like, gotta follow this thread!
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #33
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
I don't know exactly how it all started, actually I was curious to get to know the other side of the story since we hardly ever hear anything about it and I thought listening to music would be a good start since it's readily available on the Internet. So I first listened to some patriotic songs and tried to find some information about the singers' background. Then I found out about Adelina, who was supposedly your biggest star, so I listened to some of her songs. Then I moved to mainstream music, and along the way I realized I actually like the language, so I started listening to more songs and various singers. And there you go!

Or in short, I'm weird like that.
Nice to hear . Have you ever heard of Flori? This is his newest hit .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote