Victoria Larriere - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #61
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Larriere

OMG they have the matches on youtube. Amazing! Thanks guys

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #62
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Chang def. Larriere 4-6, 6-4, 6-3

She was a break up early in both the second and third sets. Unfortunately it wasn't her day.

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #63
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Anyway, Victoria showed that she has the game to enter top 100.

Next tournament : Santa fe $25K or Gdfsuez qualies.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #64
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god. I was watching the livescores and no kidding when I left she was up 6-4 3-1* and was confident she would qualify. I was so excited to check if she won a few hours later and was shocked and sad that she lost. Had she qualified she would've played Petra Martic in the maindraw which would've been a pretty decent draw and winnable match. Still it was a great tournament for Victoria to win her first two matches and she gets 50 points! That's the same amount you would get for winning a $25,000 event. The win over Lucic would have to be the best win of Victoria's career, to beat a former Wimbledon semifinalist.

It's great that Victoria's first two matches against Rodionova and Lucic are on YouTube. We're really very lucky that she was on Show Court 3 for these matches. I'm gonna download and watch them tonight!

Let's see if she can continue this form. As I said, even though it's disappointing she just fell short, overall I'm very happy with her performance in this tournament.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #65
katshearts

She definitely surpassed my expectations by almost qualifying!

Here are some pics from Syd a friend of mine has uploaded http://www.pbase.com/johnmorris/t2012

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #66
country flag Zebulon84

Zebulon84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Victoria Larriere

Hello katshearts,

Thanks for these photos of Victoria.
This one would be perfect to illustrate her Wikipedia page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Larri%C3%A8re
Can you add it or publish it with a Creative Commons BY-SA license ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
I was at the match yesterday (as a Vögele fan unfortunately). Victoria was really impressive, some great FH winners and overpowering Stefi but too many unforced errors cost her the match.

I saw her practice today, she is going to Melbourne tomorrow.

Zebulon84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #67
katshearts

Thanks Zebulon84. You can put it on wiki if you want. I have no idea how to

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #68
country flag Zebulon84

I wish I could but that's quite complicated.
If the following lines are confusing, forget it.
Otherwise I'm sending a detailed indication about how to do by PM.

Technically I can add it to Wikipedia, but the issue is that Wikipedia's team is very strict about the Licence and it will be removed.

If your picture is added to Wikipedia, this means you authorize other people to freely use, modify, commercialize this photo. You can only request the photo is attributed to you, and that the modifications to the photo are also free to use and still attributed to you and the modifier. I cannot guaranty Wikipedia that you agree on this (especially that someone can use your photo to make money).

I've already published on Wikipedia a photo send to me by Carole Larričre (Victoria's mother). But it was removed from Wikipedia as this photo was also published on Victoria's site with "all right reserved" indication (It was the fifth photo of this tread's first message). I could not tell I was the author of the photo because I wasn't. And could not proved the author authorized publishing under "free to use" licence.

As one of my addition have been removed, If I add another photo on the same page it will be analysed carefully, and I'm sure it's possible to find you're post here with a portion of the photo.

For more information about licence watch the video on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/
The only licences accepted on Wikipedia are Attribution (CC-BY), Attribution - share alike (CC-BY-SA) and Public Domain (CC0 - http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/)
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #69
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

With Wikipedia uploading photos that are not your own is a hassle. The photo needs to have all this public domain details associated with it.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM   #70
country flag Zebulon84

Yep.

But Katshearts managed to publish the photo on Wikimedia Commons
I cropped it to adapted it to the format needed in an Infobox, slightly adjusted the colours, loaded the modified version and here we go : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Larri%C3%A8re

I just hope it's OK this time.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:36 AM   #71
katshearts

It looks good thanks!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #72
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$25,000 Sunderland

1R: Myrtille Georges (FRA) df. (2)Victoria Larriere (FRA) 6-4 6-2

$100,000 Midland

1R: (1)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) vs. Victoria Larriere (FRA)
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #73
BlueTrees

Victoria lost to Hradecka 6-2 5-7 6-2. Great effort though to take a set off the top seed.

On her twitter she said she fell on her knee and had trouble running. She's getting an x-ray today.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #74
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Some pictures of Victoria at Midland ITF.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #75
country flag chalumeau

chalumeau is an unknown quantity at this point

Victoria plays versus Irena Pavlovic today for a place in main draw at Memphis WTA after both of them won 1st quaifying round yesterday !
chalumeau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote