Victoria Larriere - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:29 AM   #31
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Larriere

she could deserve a WC for AO.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:46 AM   #32
country flag chalumeau

chalumeau is an unknown quantity at this point

Super résultat ! Bravo !
chalumeau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #33
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000 Poitiers

1R: (4)Marina Erakovic (NZL) df. (WC)Victoria Larriere (FRA) 4-6 7-5 7-5

Tough loss.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 01:37 PM   #34
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$50,000+H Nantes

1R: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (Q)Michaela Honcova (SVK) 6-4 2-1 ret.
2R: (5)Iryna Bremond (FRA) df. Victoria Larriere (FRA) 6-3 7-5

Victoria is currently ranked 199 and got to a career high of 189 on 10th October. What a great year this has been for her! I hope she can keep it up in 2012. Maybe she can get close to the Top 100!
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM   #35
country flag heejin

heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
$50,000+H Nantes

1R: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (Q)Michaela Honcova (SVK) 6-4 2-1 ret.
2R: (5)Iryna Bremond (FRA) df. Victoria Larriere (FRA) 6-3 7-5

Victoria is currently ranked 199 and got to a career high of 189 on 10th October. What a great year this has been for her! I hope she can keep it up in 2012. Maybe she can get close to the Top 100!
Why not ?
heejin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:55 PM   #36
BlueTrees

$50,000 Ankara

1R: Irina Buryachok (UKR) df. Victoria Larriere (FRA) 6-7(6) 7-6(3) 6-2

A bit disappointing.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #37
BlueTrees

WTA Sydney

Q1: Stefanie Voegele (SUI) df. Victoria Larriere (FRA) 6-3 6-3

Stepping up to WTA level will be tough.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #38
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

I was at the match yesterday (as a Vögele fan unfortunately). Victoria was really impressive, some great FH winners and overpowering Stefi but too many unforced errors cost her the match.

I saw her practice today, she is going to Melbourne tomorrow.

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #39
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

katshearts,
Thanks!
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #40
BlueTrees

Thanks for the report from Sydney, katshearts.

Victoria is currently in Melbourne preparing for Australian Open qualifying. Here's her section of the draw.

(10)Anastasia Pivovarova (RUS) vs. Ekaterina Ivanova (RUS)
Yurika Sema (JPN) vs. Kai-Chen Chang (TPE)
Victoria Larriere (FRA) vs. (WC)Arina Rodionova (AUS)
Chichi Scholl (USA) vs. (13)Mirjana Lucic (CRO)

Bonne chance!
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #41
BlueTrees

By the way, the match is on Show Court 3 which means it will be livestreamed! Finally I have a chance to see Victoria play.

Here's the link: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ive.quals.html

She's playing the fifth match on court with play starting at 10am local time.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #42
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

No problem it is a tough draw, I wish I could watch the stream but I have to be at Sydney today. Let me know how she plays.

Go Vic!!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #43
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw a few games and I am surprised! I vaguely remember watching her play at the Rancho Santa Fe ITF last year, was she this good? Rodionova is not pleased

my short you tube video of her then

was she glaring at me in the end?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #44
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

d.Arina Rodionova 6-4 6-4

next Lucic d. Scholl 6-2 6-2

D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #45
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Just saw a few games and I am surprised! I vaguely remember watching her play at the Rancho Santa Fe ITF last year, was she this good? Rodionova is not pleased

my short you tube video of her then

was she glaring at me in the end?
She has improved a lot her game the last 6 months. She makes less errors, especially on her forehand. Some nice winners today.

QR1 : win over Rodionova 4 and 4
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote