Victoria Larriere - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #241
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Victoria Larriere

Victoria has been accepted in 2nd year of Pharmacy studies :

https://twitter.com/victorialarrier/...22914156134400

And after some matchs with her team in may, she's ready to play good tournaments in France, like this one today : http://elioropen57.com/wp-content/up...ableaux-11.pdf
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #242
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

She lost to Priscilla Heise 64 61
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 10:49 PM   #243
country flag floco

floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future

Wait, does it mean she is considering a comeback?

Kuznetsova - Rezai - Razzano - Mladenovic - Cornet - Garcia - Larriere - Zheng - Hesse - Sibille
floco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #244
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Nice interview http://vimeo.com/99411382
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 03:06 PM   #245
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Victoria won last week a good french tournament in Thiais (surbubs of Paris) :

Draw here : http://www.fft.fr/sites/default/file..._cngt_2014.pdf
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 06:08 PM   #246
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Victoria!
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #247
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Victoria has been accepted in 2nd year of Pharmacy studies :

https://twitter.com/victorialarrier/...22914156134400

And after some matchs with her team in may, she's ready to play good tournaments in France, like this one today : http://elioropen57.com/wp-content/up...ableaux-11.pdf
Wow, I'm late but congrat on this, it's really a competitive exam, really hard.

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote