Victoria Larriere - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #1
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Victoria Larriere

I think it's time for Victoria to have her own thread.

She's born 2nd May 1991 so she's 20 years old. She's currently ranked 331 with a career high ranking of 323 on the 4th July 2011. She is coached by her father Bernard Larriere.

In her career she's won six $10,000 events (Tortosa, Gausdal 1 and Gausdal 2 in 2010; Tenerife, Alcobaca and Valladolid in 2011). She also reached the final of $25,000 Port Pirie in 2010. In juniors she reached Top 50 in 2007.

Her official website is here: http://www.victorialarriere.fr/. It's very well designed and is updated by Victoria regularly!

I wish Victoria all the best with her career!

BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #2
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Larriere

Victoria is currently playing in $50,000 Istanbul. She is having the best tournament of her career! Hope she can win it all!

$50,000 Istanbul

1R: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (Q)Nicole Rottmann (AUT) 4-6 6-4 6-4
2R: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (2)Irena Pavlovic (FRA) 4-6 6-4 6-4
QF: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (Q)Elina Svitolina (UKR) 6-1 6-4
SF: Victoria Larriere (FRA) vs. Jasmina Tinjic (BIH)/Ryoko Fuda (JPN)
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:52 PM   #3
BlueTrees

SF: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. Jasmina Tinjic (BIH) 6-2 6-2

Amazing! She will play (1)Sarah Gronert for the title! Victoria has officially broken the Top 300 no matter what!
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #4
BlueTrees

F: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (1)Sarah Gronert (GER) 6-3 1-6 7-5

Incroyable! Victoria wins $50,000 Istanbul! By far the biggest win of her career! Hopefully she can continue to have more weeks like this and continue her rise up the rankings. Hopefully some photos of the final will be released soon.

Victoria saved a break point in the first game of the third set and was down 0-40 at *2-2 in the third set but won five points in a row to hold. At *5-5 there was a marathon game where there were six or seven deuces and Victoria finally held after many game points. She won it on her second match point, breaking the Gronert serve for only the second time in the match!
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:01 AM   #5
BlueTrees

Victoria has a new career high ranking of #261 after her victory in $50,000 Istanbul. She's playing in WTA Tashkent qualifying next!
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #6
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

New on twitter. http://twitter.com/victorialarrier Seems like she's good friends with Richel Hogenkamp
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #7
BlueTrees

Thanks for the twitter link.

The qualifying draw is out for Tashkent. Here is the section that Victoria needs to get through.

(2)Yurika Sema (JPN) vs. Emma Laine (FIN)
(WC)Polina Merenkova (UZB) vs. Dalila Jakupovic (SLO)
Sofia Shapatava (GEO) vs. (WC)Maftana Yunusova (UZB)
Ekaterine Gorgodze (GEO) vs. (6)Victoria Larriere (FRA)
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #8
BlueTrees

1R: (6)Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. Ekaterine Gorgodze (GEO) 6-2 6-3

Great start.
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:49 AM   #9
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

She beat Shapatava 64 60
Now faces Jakupovic. It's totally winnable, hope she qualifies and draws Fahrad
Zin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #10
BlueTrees

Another easy win! Hope she can beat Jakupovic and qualify for her first ever WTA maindraw. And yes Farhad would be a great first round draw. Just hope she avoids U.Radwanska.
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #11
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

I expected even an easier match against Jakupovic than against Gorgodze & Shapatava. I still don't know how Jakupovic can beat Sema in straight sets.

Then Farhad or Sharipova would be a good 1st Rd.

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:04 AM   #12
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

Victoria has qualified for her first ever WTA MD tournament. She defeated Jakupovic 46 63 60, only losing 7 pts in the 3rd set

Now hope her to avoid Radwanska in MD.

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #13
BlueTrees

She drew Zuzana Kucova. Better than Radwanska but would've been better to get one of the WCs (Farhad or Sharipova). Let's see if she can get her first ever WTA maindraw win.
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #14
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

win 3-6 6-4 6-1, after 3-6 1-3
great result for first match
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 10:53 AM   #15
BlueTrees

Amazing! Her first ever WTA maindraw win. As Renaud said she was down 3-6 *1-3 15-30 so great comeback. She plays either (5)Rybarikova or (WC)Abduraimova in the second round.

She's on a nine match winning streak at the moment. The best tennis of her career.