Who's attending the texas tennis open? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 05:24 AM   #1
country flag Gjtennis

Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all
Who's attending the texas tennis open?

I will be there day 1, 2 and 3
Is the main draw oop for tmrw out?
Gjtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:14 PM   #2
P3

P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all
Re: Who's attending the texas tennis open?

I'll be there today. Maybe quarters or semi's.
Groupon is offering tickets for $20. general admission for the quarters on Thursday and $24.00 for Stadium reserved seating. For the semi's $22.00 general admission, $27.00 for Stadium reserved. For the final, $30.00 Stadium reserved seating.
P3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:06 PM   #3
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I went for Day 1 and will be back for at least some of the quarters. My son has school so I have to get him to watch the evening matches.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #4
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, if either or both of you want to add any thoughts to my thread on the TTO in GM, please do.

I'm curious about what I miss. Thanks.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM   #5
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm there every day!

tazer.bennie.sharpie.<3
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #6
country flag Jedi657470

Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice

Was there Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday.
Still thinking about the Finals.
Jedi657470 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote