US Open 2011 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:03 AM   #61
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2011

Based on what I saw in Texas, Sabs should roll pretty easily.

Ya'll, I cannot tell you how much more of a Sabs fan I am now after seeing her play live and seeing how nicely she treats her fans (including me). I'm having a hard time going from being a one-player fan to following multiple players (sorry, I can't help the fact no one player can replace the bebanged one in my heart) so maybe I post more in Gm than here, but I really do hope Sabs takes it all.

Anyway, I suspect Sabs is more focused on singles than dubz, so she should be ready to go and make the Sweet 16.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:21 PM   #62
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazieczko View Post
Sabine is now 15 ranked in WTA
Top 10 by the end of the year maybe? Fingers crossed.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM   #63
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Ya'll, I cannot tell you how much more of a Sabs fan I am now after seeing her play live and seeing how nicely she treats her fans (including me).
That's what happened to me. It wasn't until I saw her play live at Hopman Cup in 2009 & met her (and her dad-- who was super nice & even gave me travel advice for Berlin ) that I became a big fan. I was so impressed with her game and the fact that she was literally the nicest tennis player I had ever met was icing on the cake.

Anyways, back on topic: Auf geht's Sabine!
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM   #64
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Sabine is clearly the better tennis player but she needs to be aware that she is playing a hometown girl and needs to take the crowd away.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:09 PM   #65
country flag keithb1961

keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold

Sabine playing beautiful today and looking as sweet as always
keithb1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:09 PM   #66
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine crushes 6/0

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:11 PM   #67
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Really like that USO outfit

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:24 PM   #68
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki is the best out of the three Germans when she is on.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:29 PM   #69
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Important hold there

6-0 3-1*

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:38 PM   #70
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine beats Irina Falconi 60 61

Expected, but nevertheless impressive.
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM   #71
country flag Sasja

Nice and easy win over Falconi 6-0 6-1

And into the 4th round

Zvonareva up next....again. Time for revenge

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM   #72
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Great play, 27 winners in 13 games is great, not that many UEs, just too strong for Falconi who doesn´t have any big weapons!
Some tough moments only when she had problems with her serve, she just needs to improve her 2nd serve but that is really the only bad thing in her game , rest is great and I hope she takes the chances this time, draw is open, I would say that Sabine is the best player left in this half of the draw when she is on but mental strength also is important, so we´ll see, 4th round is already great for sure
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM   #73
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Total domination

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:47 PM   #74
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good match from her
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM   #75
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Super!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote