Maria In NY - USO - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #391
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all
Re: Maria In NY - USO

Really disappointing, they should have won this match.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #392
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Bring Vika back
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 12:41 AM   #393
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

This sucks! Petrova was like a dead fish out there today, she lost the match for Kiri. We need Vika back!
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #394
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Yeah, disappointing loss. Could and really should have won. Its not like Kiri played without mistakes, but Petrova was very up and down and she missed most of the key points.

Maybe its a bit unfair to say that, but I'm sure she never would have lost this match with Vika on her side .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 04:52 AM   #395
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Disappointing loss, I want Vikkiri!
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #396
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Hi all !

Too bad they finally lost, the final was so close

I see most of you are not kind with Nadia, I only saw the first set and she played well (better than Maria in this set), she probably played badly in third set

Anyway nice USO for Maria with R4 in singles and 1/2 in doubles

Hopefully she has a good rest now and come back with this good shape and state of mind in Asia
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #397
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Vikkiri really need to play after the US Open so that Maria can go to the Yec.

It's a very tight battle for the 3 remaining YEC doubles spots (Peschke/Srebotnik are close to 3000 points ahead of everybody else):

2 Huber/Raymond 5423
3 Vikkiri 4955
4 Mirza/Vesnina 4788
5 Shvedova/King 4685
6 Flavia/Dulko 4386
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #398
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

yea Vikkiri needs to play the last few tourneys so they can get a spot in the yec. I don't think we need to worry about Mirza/Vesnina as Mirza has an injury.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 03:00 AM   #399
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Something tells me Vika would rather focus on singles YEC. But I hope I'm wrong.
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #400
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

There are only 2 big tournaments left, Tokyo and Bejing. If it is true that Mirza can't play they only need to worry about Dulko/Pennetta and they have about 600 points more. So basically one more big final and they are in, it would be stupid to miss this chance. I hope Vika thinks the same .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #401
country flag MaKi

MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I attended to several matches at the US Open. It was my first time there. I saw Maria Kirilenko playing quarter final doubles (just the end of the match), but it was too bad she didn't reach the final which I saw as well. Anyway, I will edit a video of the US Open with the videos I shot, and with the match against Stosur. I'll give you the link when the editing is over.
MaKi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote