The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #1
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2

I couldn't wait for some Mod to wake up.

Volume II is here.
Start postwhoring!!!!

Volume I is here.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs

Last edited by Rix643 : Dec 7th, 2011 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Changing Thread title
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #2
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "OMG where is Dani Dementieva thread" Thread vol. 2

I´m going home tomorrow!!

hoping my mom won´t get mad because I went home instead of being at uni

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #3
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

to Bruce, I don´t know if your father will like living in Guadalajara, I don´t know what he likes, but not knowing the language is not going to be good for him, Gdl is a big, hectic city, the US people that come here after retired they go to small towns with beach or old towns like Real de Catorce or other towns in Guanajuato, where not knowing Spanish won´t harm him and those are smaller, calmer and nicer places with very rich and interesting culture.

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
to Bruce, I don´t know if your father will like living in Guadalajara, I don´t know what he likes, but not knowing the language is not going to be good for him, Gdl is a big, hectic city, the US people that come here after retired they go to small towns with beach or old towns like Real de Catorce or other towns in Guanajuato, where not knowing Spanish won´t harm him and those are smaller, calmer and nicer places with very rich and interesting culture.
Thanks for your advice,Ana;I already considered what you said about the fast pace of life,but he normally likes the big cities such as NYC and Boston...though he might change his feelings when he is retired.I also figured that he could LEARN Spanish with all that free time on his hands...and my (future)wife could help him a lot,too...since you'll probably say that MY teaching would make it worse for him.Like I said,we'll see what he decides to do,but I'm not gonna abandon him to an asilo or even let him live there unless he insists and refuses to consider another option.In that culture...and parts of Western Europe,too,they brainwash the people so that older folks feel guilty when their kids take care of them...one of the reasons why the suicide rates are high.The governments just love their population control tactics

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #5
¡Davai!

I´m never going to come home without telling my mom I´m coming, yesterday I waited for like 3 hours outside for her to come home

yes, I don´t have keys to my own house

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #6
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you had a book to read
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #7
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I´m never going to come home without telling my mom I´m coming, yesterday I waited for like 3 hours outside for her to come home

yes, I don´t have keys to my own house

Oh, and who moved this thread here. Took me ages to find it...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:27 PM   #8
¡Davai!

I didn´t had a book, just my arabic homework, but it was way too windy for me to even attempt doing my homework
and I told my mom "i´m never coming back here unless I have my keys", I don´t think she cares , I´m back in Puebla and still don´t have keys

I had a great weekend! , me and my mom spending some real quality time with each other, then I met the new baby of the family (cute and tiny as hell) and went to a party that was awesome!!, awesome but sad though, it was the farewell party of my friend Adriana, who is going to live to Spain for 2 years , but one of the best parties I´ve been to.
Got very wasted , even when I said I wasn´t going to drink that much because my mom was coming to pick me up . (but seriously, you just don´t put a huge bottle of José Cuervo in front of me and excpect me to do nothing ) my mom was making fun of me , I thought she was gonna get pissed but no she was laughing at me , or at least that is what I remember think, she gave me the one she thought was best hangover remedy , but it sucked
went to see my uncle and tomorrow he is going to have his head scanned to see if the treatment worked

Last edited by Danči Dementia : Aug 31st, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:35 PM   #9
¡Davai!

so word on the streets is that the last semester is supossed to be a relaxed semester, less subjects more time to do other stuff, well I don´t think that´s gonna be my case

it turns out that now, besides the "ceneval" exam, a exam that evaluates the content of the whole degree, in one exam, one day to make it, we are taking one subject specially for that exam, the thing is: the fucking exam is on OCTOBER!!, are you kidding?? that means we only have one and a half month to go trhough everything we´ve seeing during our time at uni, wtf is that??, what gets me the most is that there are going to be lots of trade and bussiness questions ,

like if that wasn´t enough, I found out we are also going to do a "tesina" its kind of a dissertation, but not exactly one, and here´s when I got confused, why on earth do we have to make a tesina and ALSO make the ceneval exam?? its one of the two, not the two together wtf?

I´m gonna do some complaining about it to the carreer coordinator, I just have to get to school eariler, and that´s the problem

how shitty is my uni??

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:56 AM   #10
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

all the best for your uncle

you are right, your course is a hot mess, i would like to hear why they think there is any purpose to a test for the whole course. it does not test your understanding, all it tests is whether you can memorise huge amounts of information, which you will forget soon after anyway. they are so smart they should think of a way to defeat the cartels. how come you get a shock every semester? do you know any senior students from one year above who will tell you what stupid things they are doing?

does tequila always give people a hangover? is there a drink which has less side effects, like beer
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:35 AM   #11
¡Davai!

well that test is necessary to get your degree, in other universities if your dissertation doesn´t pass you have the choice of presenting that exam, but in mine we don´t do dissertations hence the exam, but now we also have to that tesina thing, which is almost not not really a dissertation. :S
Last semester many of us (of my career) started to complain about that dissertation thing, and it all was because of graduates that wanted to go somewhere in europe to do a masters degree but didn´t get accepted because they didn´t had anything published. Some students got together and signed a petition, I didn´t sign it because I had no idea of what was going on, but thye gathered the required signatures and now they "created" this subject for the tesina thing.
What I still dont know, and no one else I´ve asked knows is that if the university is going to validate our tesinas, if they won´t, then what´s teh fucking point?

I knew we had to take that test in order to graduate, but I didn´t know the test was going to be at such early stage, I thought it was going to be on december, but no, they told us, you make it on October 21 we take November to score it and on december you´ll get your final score?? WTF??

Tequila doesn´t always gives me hangover, I guess it depends on what drink you´re used to drink, like I drink tequila most of the times, it doesn´t gives me a hangover like the vodka or rum or whatever else would, but this time it was so bad that I can´t even think of the taste of tequila without wanting to throw up

beer hangover sucks

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:35 AM   #12
¡Davai!

and @ your Benni avatar

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:13 AM   #13
¡Davai!

and btw, I´m sick

got the damned flu, I hate it that whenever I cough or sneeze I feel like my head is going to explode

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:25 AM   #14
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and btw, I´m sick

got the damned flu, I hate it that whenever I cough or sneeze I feel like my head is going to explode
Hope you feel better soon,Azucar Nalgas...my friend Luis is from Jimenez and he's worried about his dad b/c he has a kidney disease in its last stages.He can still sleep and live w/o too much pain,but he donated one of his kidneys to his brother many years ago(bro died 2 years later)...and then he didn't care of his health as carefully as he was supposed to,now Luis is thinking about donating a kidney to his dad

At least Luis stays in good shape as he works out and boxes at the UACH gym....The family read an ad from a clinic in the DF where they claimed to have a cure for the disease by using umbilical stem cells,but Luis' folks know someone who lives down there who told them that the people who run that clinic are a bunch of frauds....Still,it's a close family and they're pretty happy despite the bad news

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:36 AM   #15
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
and @ your Benni avatar
you know who she is

now the girl in green

her video is up to 100k views, on the negative side, she has more dislikes than likes