Insects def. Jankovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #1
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future
Talking Insects def. Jankovic

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ap-newhaven

Jankovic arrived at the tournament on Monday after playing in the finals of last week’s tournament in Cincinnati.

She said she felt flat and tired, especially after waiting for two hours in the grass outside the stadium while it was being cleared by the fire marshal and building inspectors.

“It doesn’t make you feel good before going on the court,” she said. “It’s not like you are sitting on a couch. You are just sitting in the middle of nowhere and mosquitoes biting you and bugs and spiders crawling over you.”

tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #2
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Insects def. Jankovic

Yes, that would affect me too. You knew she would have a reason. But two hours in the sun sitting around would be exhausting, and yet Vesnina managed it batter.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #3
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that the bugs caused her suffering but rather that she felt offended that the creepy creatures dared to crawl over her bod. How dare they
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:41 AM   #4
country flag GAGAlady

GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
It's not that the bugs caused her suffering but rather that she felt offended that the creepy creatures dared to crawl over her bod. How dare they
Please. We are talking about tennis ROYALTY! She is not the EMPRESS of all things shinny glammorous and fabulous for nothin honey.

Jelena Jankovic. Empress of the Court, Duchess of Drama, Boroness of Excuses and Lady of Center Court....her titles are countless and many...but Empress of sitting on common grass with bugs on it? not one of those titles people!!!!

bow down.

Head Bitch of the JANKOBITCH ASSOCIATION of players.
GAGAlady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote