The New Anna!-Cheering Thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #31
country flag krul

krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all
Re: The New Anna!-Cheering Thread!

http://u.to/CBM5AQ
krul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #32
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I guess Anna be back for 2012
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #33
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so Anna is back hopefully for the start of the next season; I just hope she can train properly in the offseason and have an healty 2012, then the results will come.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #34
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #35
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

Anna ranking going drop down too At least 220 after Moscow is there a chance she still can play event like Moorilla Hobart International & ASB Classic Next Year
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #36
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Good to know she'll be back in 2012! she should ask for wild cards to enter tournaments, she's a former top 5 player, she should get them! can anybody translate the interview? PLEASE!
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:51 AM   #37
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot for the article, Krul.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #38
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

2012 will be ...

Another shit year for the princess.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner

Last edited by Setsuna. : Oct 6th, 2011 at 08:08 AM.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #39
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya View Post
2012 will be ...

Another shit year for the princess.
Dont be so fast to put her down she has no points to defend in 2012 it all she has is to gain
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #40
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
Good to know she'll be back in 2012! she should ask for wild cards to enter tournaments, she's a former top 5 player, she should get them! can anybody translate the interview? PLEASE!
Are you sure you want it? I mean the the translation?
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #41
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

The less you know the better you sleep
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #42
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Tell us please
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #43
country flag krul

krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all

The father of the former fifth racket of the world Jamal Chakvetadze: "First, the fitness, then politics!"

Anna Chakvetadze predicted a great future in tennis. However, the top player was short-lived. In the first half of this season's Russian has dropped three times on the court in a swoon. Took a break. When he returned, took off in the first round of Wimbledon, and then was injured and ... went into politics, becoming the third in the party lists rather controversial "Right Cause." Why a young girl (24 years) policy and whether it is going to go back to court? About this "sport" has talked with the father of Anna Chakvetadze Jamal.

The party asked - Chakvetadze made

- Tell us what is now the most common day of your daughter.
- First, is engaged in rehabilitation. Goes to a fitness center, then swims, and after all that has been in politics (smiles).

- Why did Anna decided to go into politics?
- Was hard to refuse. Virtually impossible. Asked to close friends. The names of the call will not.

- Usually, athletes are going to the party in power. Why is your daughter has chosen another, shall we say, more bumpy ride?
- I will say briefly: she liked the program.

- And does the arrival of Anna's policy is that it has completed a career and more on the court will not come back?
- Of course, come back! You know, now you can not train her. There was a lot of free time. So she decided to do something else. And like her even like it! Once this is worrying me (laughs).

- And what she was doing there at all?
- You know, its always been interested in the problem of children's sports, poor athletes. She constantly asks me questions, as it was before we had before (laughs).

Wait to return to the Australian Open

- You said that Anna is going back to court. When?
- It tore a tendon. Two months had to be treated. And half or two months set aside for rehabilitation. In mid-November, will gradually begin to perform physical exercises. While they will cover only general training.

- And when all the same it can be seen at tournaments WTA?
- If all goes well, then go to the Australian Open.

- It is known that the coverage of Anna's favorite - the grass. But the Olympics in London will probably be skipped. Do not hurt?
- It's a shame. Every week, Anna loses points. So to get to the Games it is unlikely. There after the selection of the rating, which is considered to the "Roland Garros" - 2012. It turns out, there are only eight tournaments since the beginning of the season, where you can speak. Sorry! The last time she refused because she was in bad shape. No luck.

Victory should be in your head

- Now in Russia there are many talented young tennis players: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Ksenia Pervak ​​and others. But there is a feeling that they do not have the psychology of winners, which at one time (albeit relatively short) was in Dinara Safina, or your daughter. What do you think, what is that?
- You know, we have all the girls can beat anyone, to knock out the grid of the strongest athlete. But now take the title - it is a problem. Psychology of winning does not appear immediately and not at all. In general, in tennis it is very important because the internal state. You can be ready for a hundred percent physically, but if you're broken down, you'll never win.

- In tennis, many fathers, like you, are engaged in the affairs of their daughters. Do you think the parent should bring their child into the psychology of winning, or it depends on something else?
- To teach this is impossible! This should be in your head! You can teach tactics and techniques. Of course, you can help to tune in to the games, but still people should come to this myself.

- Recently, Anna Dmitrieva said that Marat Safin has joined the ranks of the ruling party in order to solve some problems of its own. Since your daughter a similar situation?
- No, no! You what! She wants to help, really make a difference. We did not expect - the party she came quite spontaneously. Invited Mikhail Prokhorov. And then we went somewhere, and when we returned, we learned that there were certain changes. There you have it!
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #44
country flag krul

Sorry, this is translator
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #45
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krul View Post

- Recently, Anna Dmitrieva said that Marat Safin has joined the ranks of the ruling party in order to solve some problems of its own. Since your daughter a similar situation?

- No, no! You what! She wants to help, really make a difference. We did not expect - the party she came quite spontaneously. Invited Mikhail Prokhorov. And then we went somewhere, and when we returned, we learned that there were certain changes. There you have it!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote