The New Anna!-Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:52 AM   #1
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
The New Anna!-Cheering Thread!

I hope it will be really new Anna when she is back.I really really hope this nightmare is over.So in order to forget all dark scenes from this year I ddecided to make new Thread - for New Anna.

Next Tournament

Saransk ITF 50k
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:22 PM   #2
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The New Anna!-Cheering Thread!

Davai anichka

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 11:32 PM   #3
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I so with U let make the best of the end of 2011 hope Anna play another ITF around end of the year
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #4
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

New Anna
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #5
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see her on court again. Tennis is not the same for me without her.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #6
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news..Her name has just dissappeared from entry list

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #7
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sick of this.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #8
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

Hello people!! Long time no see...
I've been looking at the forums, but without anything to post. Here i am though!!!

It seems she has indeed withdrawn from the tournament in Saransk.

The people from wtatour.ru have written that her father was in a program on russian tv and he said that until she is 100% cured she will not play.

She hasn't been hiding under a rock though (thankfully), and was a pundit in a program on the same channel previewing the US open.
Wtatour.ru member "anna ert" posted the whole program (i've put the links in the video thread)

She has apparently said (i don't speak russian) that she will start practicing soon (next week maybe).
VitorTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #9
country flag Wert.

Thank you VitoRTa for usefull updates.So Anna should play Guangzhou
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:10 AM   #10
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew01 View Post
Thank you VitoRTa for usefull updates.So Anna should play Guangzhou
Hoping Tashkent Open
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:18 AM   #11
country flag Wert.

Anna is playing Tashkent

1 Ksenia Pervak RUS 51
2 Bojana Jovanovski SRB 53
3 Pauline Parmentier FRA 58
4 Monica Niculescu ROU 59
5 Jelena Dokic AUS 62
6 Anastasija Sevastova LAT 68
7 Magdalena Rybarikova SVK 70
8 Evgeniya Rodina RUS 75
9 Alla Kudryavtseva RUS 76
10 Akgul Amanmuradova UZB 77
11 Carla Suarez Navarro ESP 78
12 Sorana Cirstea ROU 84
13 Vesna Dolonts RUS 89
14 Anna Chakvetadze RUS 98
15 Angelique Kerber GER 99
16 Eleni Danilidou GRE 103
17 Misaki Doi JPN 106
18 Olga Govortsova BLR 109
19 Aravane Rezai FRA 110
20 Irina Bremond FRA 117
21 Maria Elena Camerin ITA 118
22 Eva Birnerova CZE 119
23 Zuzana Kucova SVK 121
24 Urszula Radwanska POL 123

This is Entry list
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:20 AM   #12
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I'm praying for her to play this tournament in good shape. We miss you Anna
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:48 AM   #13
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Not a bad field.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:11 PM   #14
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
I'm praying for her to play this tournament in good shape. We miss you Anna
What kind of shape do you think she could be in she would be lucky to win a set
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM   #15
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitorTA View Post
Hello people!! Long time no see...
I've been looking at the forums, but without anything to post. Here i am though!!!

It seems she has indeed withdrawn from the tournament in Saransk.

The people from wtatour.ru have written that her father was in a program on russian tv and he said that until she is 100% cured she will not play.

She hasn't been hiding under a rock though (thankfully), and was a pundit in a program on the same channel previewing the US open.
Wtatour.ru member "anna ert" posted the whole program (i've put the links in the video thread)

She has apparently said (i don't speak russian) that she will start practicing soon (next week maybe).
did he say 100% cured of what. i thought she has an ankle injury