Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #3751
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all
Re: Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit

I hope she's right!
KMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #3752
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

She still didn't give up
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 04:00 PM   #3753
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Well, Elena fans, bind the yellow ribbon around the old oak tree, she is back on an EL . Sagenuay 50K in Canada, #139 alt to qualies atm, but she is on there

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/tournaments/women's-tournament/info.aspx?tournamentid=1100032487

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 11:33 PM   #3754
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

auntie janie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #3755
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

She's already up to alt #100. Wonder if there's any chance she can get a WC. Even a a QWC would be nice. Hope she plays!!

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #3756
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute

Please let it be true
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #3757
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Alternate #18 for next week now

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #3758
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #3759
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

She is 10th Alt, but I can't imagine she will not be awarded a wild card , MD or QD.
Also good nws, she is on EL for Toronto the week after and ussing her PR of #214 in the 50K Captive Island tournament, where she is already in qualies

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #3760
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all

There were several byes at Saguenay last year; she's probably just going to show up and get in qualies.
Old Oct 18th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #3761
country flag KMo

Not in qualies: http://www.challengerbanquenationale...esSaturday.pdf
Old Oct 20th, 2014, 01:25 AM   #3762
country flag ~Eclipsed~

She has decided to play doubles here though which is pretty smart!

Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM   #3763
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Elena lost in doubles today 7-6, 6-2 so I suppose some good match practice but always to go obvi.

Also, she withdrew from Captiva Island the week after next where she was going to use her protected ranking. She's still on the EL in Toronto next week so I'm not sure what her game plan is.