Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #3661
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all
Re: Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit

http://womenscup.se/index.php/2012/0...-dubbeltiteln/
KMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #3662
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all

She hurt her leg in that semi-final, but since she won the doubles later that day and is now in the Ystad 25k draw I guess she's good to go, thankfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

(6)Elena Bovina (RUS) v Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR)
Skipping doubles.

Last edited by KMo : Jun 24th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #3663
country flag KMo

oops

Quote:
New MD (looks like they got seedings wrong)

(4)Elena Bovina (RUS) v Conny Perrin (SUI)
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #3664
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Defeated Conny, 75 60. Lost to Q Ilona Kremen, 57 67(2).
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #3665
country flag dusb2p

dusb2p is an unknown quantity at this point

she should withdraw from this tourament at the very beginning with the foot injury
dusb2p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM   #3666
country flag KMo

Middelburg 25k

Quote:
(5)Elena Bovina (RUS) d. Conny Perrin (SUI) 63 36 76(4)
went from 5-4 in third to 5-6 0-40 but hung on to win
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3667
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Three match points saved?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM   #3668
country flag KMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Three match points saved?
yep
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #3669
country flag KMo

Quote:
(5)Elena Bovina (RUS) d. (wc)Bernice van de Velde (NED) 61 75

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #3670
country flag KMo

Perrin match I think:

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #3671
country flag KMo

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9199642&type=3
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #3672
Tennis Fool

Elena upset #3 Junri Namigata, 75 26 63, to reach the semis of Middleburg! It's her fourth semi of the year. Up next, #1 Aravane Rezai.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #3673
country flag KMo

Lena beat Rezai. Well, technically she lost, but she won on games!

Quote:
(1)Aravane Rezai (FRA) d. (5)Elena Bovina (RUS) 64 16 64
Without seeing the matches, it seems like with just a tiny bit more luck and she would have been in finals both here and Kristinehamm (where she hurt her leg), so hopefully its her turn for some luck soon. WTA Bastad qualies likely next.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3674
country flag KMo

Palermo Doubles

Quote:
(wc)Burnett/Grymalska v (4)Bovina/Cornet
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #3675
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMo View Post
Palermo Doubles
She should not withdraw the single, losing on Saturday in Netherland and then playing the quali on Sunday is fine, what a good chance to get some points

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote