Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:06 AM   #3616
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit

Elena possibly has to meet Lera Solovieva again to qualify. Opening round against Alex Kiick, intriguing.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #3617
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Elena was upset by Alex, 57 63 62.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #3618
country flag dusb2p

dusb2p is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a good sign with 2 defeats in a row. Good luck in doubles
dusb2p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #3619
country flag dusb2p

Another week into Double final. And she'll crack into Top 100 in Double ranking. Will she qualify in Grand Slam Double??
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #3620
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all

Charlottesville:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Lena went to Indian Harbour Beach for just doubles and she, with Glushko, got their Charlottesville finalist opponents Sanchez/Schnack again in the first round, but made a tight match of it this time 6-7(1),6-3,[2-10].

Lena listed for Casablanca, but I doubt she's going.

She's 5 (or less) out of qualies in Brussels, a premier.
KMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #3621
Tennis Fool

Definitely playing Casablanca; she's the #7 seed. Has a great section. Faces WC Lina Bennani opening round.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 16th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #3622
Tennis Fool

Elena won 0 and 2. Now faces Q Beatriz Garcia-Vidagany in round 2. Beatriz actually leads the h2h, 1-0.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3623
Tennis Fool

Elena again lost to Beatriz. Score: 25 57.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #3624
country flag KMo

KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all KMo is a name known to all

Brussels qualies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(4)Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) v BYE
Sania Mirza (IND) v Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR)
Elena Bovina (RUS) v (wc)Belinda Bencic (SUI)
Teliana Pereira (BRA) v (5)Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
KMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #3625
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

She was down 3:6 3:5 15:40, saved 4 match points and won the second set 7:5

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #3626
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

but then lost 4:6 in the third. What a pity. This also means that she most probably won't play Wimbledon qualifying (grand slam qualies are still the best way to get points). Let's see if she plays doubles here in Brussels.
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #3627
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Can she still play ITF 50K next week? She is still on the list

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #3628
country flag dusb2p

thought she would prevail as her opponent ranks outside 1000
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #3629
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

a pic from qualification in Brussels Open

Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #3630
Tennis Fool

Ugh, Elena
Putintseva #1 player