Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2002, 08:46 PM   #151
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, as long as she is not holding a two-week-long party to celebrate winning her first title ....
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2002, 01:54 AM   #152
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
LOL @ Lady Jane!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2002, 05:53 PM   #153
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Elena had a respectable outing today, losing in 3 sets to the 9th seed, Farina-Elia. She is playing doubles with Bedanova here, a player she has won with before-- I hope they will go far!
Old May 29th, 2002, 07:21 PM   #154
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
A respectable outing isn't good enough, Janie!

And you have to question her preperation for the French. Why didn't she play for two weeks after winning Warsaw?
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2002, 09:37 PM   #155
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Elena had a 4-2 lead and lost it

a good oppurtunity wasted
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2002, 07:07 PM   #156
auntie janie

Exclamation

Of course Elena lost; she played someone who is better at tennis than she is right now! What do you expect? I don't hold it against her. It's not like she lost to CHRISTINA WHEELER, or something -- THEN I'd be annoyed at her!

Anway I am going to follow her in the doubles here, and then i will follow her in the grass-court season. Go EB! YOU are the Russian with a title in the new century! Ignore the cat and the egg!
Old Jun 1st, 2002, 11:30 AM   #157
auntie janie

Smile

Elena and Daja have won thair 2nd-round doubels match, this time far more easily than last time.

But don't they face the top seeds next? I think that will be the end of the road for them -- that's a tough draw.
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:14 PM   #158
auntie janie

End of the road indeed -- but they did take a set off the top team in the world!
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 08:16 PM   #159
auntie janie

Elena is in the Mixed Semifinals, with Mark Knowles. They beat the Aus Open Champions today (Hantuchova/Ullyett), so that is no mean feat!

A great experience for Elena, being in the 2nd week of a Slam. Now that she's been there, she will want to be there all the time. Good luck to Mark and Elena!
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 12:23 PM   #160
auntie janie

Smile

Good Luck Today in the Mixed Semis, Elena and Mark!

There is NO reason you cannot beat the top seeds! Just go all-out, have a lot of fun, and before you know it, you will be in the Final.

BTW, Elena, congrats on hooking up with such a great partner in Mark Knowles. Just follow his lead, and you will be fine.
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:21 PM   #161
auntie janie

Elena and Mark won the 1st set... one to go ... stay steady, girl!
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:30 PM   #162
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Elena/Mark won 6-3 6-3 and into MIXED final

woo-hoo
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:37 PM   #163
auntie janie

Thumbs up

Elena's First Slam Final! May it be the first of many.

Just one more match to go now....
Old Jun 8th, 2002, 09:21 PM   #164
auntie janie

Smile

I cam here to say, Good Luck to Elena against Qualifier in Birmingham -- then I remembered that Elena is still in Paris, learning what it is like to play on the final day of a Slam!

Okay, so win tomorrow in Paris with Mark, then off to Birmingham with you to beat up on your "Q"!
Old Jun 8th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #165
FroggyLight

FroggyLight has disabled reputation
Elena and Mark have a good chance to take the title Hope they do it

"I'm not a creature of the night, mate." - Pat Rafter

Scott stop trying to get me killed

- Sweetness -

I was spinning free with a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance.
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.
No the sweetness will not be concerned with.

FroggyLight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote