Tuesday OOP & Scores - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:19 AM   #91
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of
Re: Tuesday OOP & Scores

Julia 0-3*

1-3 -- FH return winner
1-4 -- FH return into net (choke)
2-4 -- Serve return wide
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:19 AM   #92
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
The funny thing is that they have Hawkeye in the Winston-Salem tournament. Not here?
Yeah, that really is awful.. Very disappointing.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #93
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
Baltacha is taking far too much time inbetween points on Julia's serve. Classy.
She is taking a while. Also, I wonder if her injury is abdominally related, as she seemed to hold her stomach.

She's taking a long time again!

Surprised Julia hasn't complained about that.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:21 AM   #94
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Baltacha leads TB 4-2.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:23 AM   #95

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

I sure would complain... There's no need for that. I hope she keeps it together mentally. It would suck if she beat herself here.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:23 AM   #96
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Julia complains about another call. 2-5* now.
~~~
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #97
country flag Purple_Rain

Baltacha is so fucking annoying. TWO "come on"s after a Goerges UE.
~~~
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:25 AM   #98
edificio

Well, it is over. Julia should have won that, except for lack of focus or something (Baltacha).
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:25 AM   #99

Wow... What a shame. She absolutely didn't deserve this match. I know I will sound like a poor sport, but to say she earned that fairly... Might be a bit of a joke.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:25 AM   #100
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Baltacha wins the 3rd set tiebreak 7-2 from 3-0 to 3-1 (2nd serve) to 4-1 (2nd serve) to 4-2. The match was 2 hours 31 minutes long.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #101
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

Reading your commentary in here guys it seems we're finding every excuse under the sun for Goerges' loss other than her own poor focus. It's bad line calls; delaying tactics from Bally... (and despite all this, it's Bally's tactics that you all call under question). Of course none of you mentioned the two bad calls against Bally in the first set that the umpire refused to come down to check either.

Bally won that fair and square (and uncharacteristically really held her nerve in the tie-break). It was obvious watching it that Goerges has more talent than Bally as a player, but if you make error after error you can't expect to win a match and that's what Julia did in the end.
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #102
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold

Haha goerges fans, GET OVER YOURSELF!! Bally won that match fair and square, what great sports you all are!
You obviously weren't watching the same match, bally had lines calls against her also as 'cwej' said in the post above,
Do you really expect her not to say Come on, when shes on the verge of beating at Top 20 player, anyway, we'll be seeing Baltacha again tonight on the stream, and I really hope their wont be any spoil sports posting stuff again, its a sport, and these are the things that are involved!

SERENA & VENUS
tennis-jack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote