Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 7 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #16
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 7

Match is done, McHale has won.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #17
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Good luck Caro
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #18
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Wont be long now.
Follow
newhavenopenNew Haven Open

Annnnd, with an ace, rising American Christina McHale closes out the match 6-2, 6-2 over LL Carla Suarez Navarro. #nho11

and

izztennisIzzie K.

Caro and Polona come out...and Caro runs back in.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #19
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

And you can probably tweet them questions, they know its not streamed

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #20
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Caro to start serving.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #21
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of nervous for Caroline.

Good luck.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:00 AM   #22
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold

And we're off
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #23
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

15-0

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #24
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

40-0 first ace...nice!

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #25
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

The match has begun, Caro serving.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #26
country flag Vicmatibla

40-0 after an ace
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #27
country flag Vicmatibla

She holds to love
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #28
country flag goldenlox

Who knows, she might be as good as ever starting tonight.

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #29
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Very quick hold, looks promising...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #30
country flag goldenlox

From someone there

izztennisIzzie K.

Caro with a convincing 40-0 hold.

Closed Thread