The NY '11 Cheering-R3 v Niculescu - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:50 AM   #316
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The NY '11 Cheering-R3 v Niculescu

Sharapova lost too What a huge huge chance this was to have a big slam run. Jesus christ

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:51 AM   #317
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

From an article I was reading on TENNIS.com:

Before the match [against Serena Williams, which she lost 06 16], Krajicek had consulted Lucie Safarova, her friend and doubles partner, for advice—after all, Safarova had stretched Serena to three sets in the quarterfinals of Eastbourne [Peter Bodo wrote this and this of course is wrong since he is a retard, it was Toronto], the first tournament Serena played this year. When Krajicek returned to the locker room right after the match, Safarova was waiting. Krajicek's eyes light up as she recounted how Safarova stammered out her profuse apologies: "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your game, I'll never give you advice again, I promise!"

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:35 AM   #318
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Well, they both lost 6-0 6-1 in the end.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:39 AM   #319
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie, what have you done to us ? What a golden opportunity missed ! I can't stop of being fan of players that are queens at missing opportunities to make some big things

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:13 AM   #320
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

I am so frustrated by this atrocious loss and performance. My only mercy is that I didn't have to witness it like you poor guys did.

I am really baffled as to not only why Lucie can't return a joke of a first/second serve but as to why her serve speed and ace count were so poor at this tournament? The serve has been a big weapon all year, I guess it shows how shaky confidence-wise she is without it's reliability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
By and large the worst match I have EVER seen from Lucie. So disappointing. Worst US Open ever (and that includes her previous three first round losses). Pfff. Just sucks. Can't take any positives away from this tournament sadly.
I agree with these sentiments, it almost wasn't worth her reaching this round if this is how she was going to bow out. It would be nice if there was an alterior explanation but it was probably just Lucie being Lucie.
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:59 AM   #321
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slept through her singles. Kind of glad I didn't see it.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:34 AM   #322
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

They lost in doubles too
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:54 AM   #323
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Slept through her singles. Kind of glad I didn't see it.
Yeah be really glad those of us who did see it will never be the same again

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:17 AM   #324
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Just saw Lucie's result, what happened ? She was injured or sick ? How is it possible to lose 0 & 1 to a mug pusher like Niculescu

Lucie
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #325
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

At least she will gain solid amount of points.GL in Quebec

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:00 PM   #326
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah be really glad those of us who did see it will never be the same again
True that It made me reconsider supporting such a frustrating player... life is too short

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:19 PM   #327
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

I think she should have injury...There was no reason she serving like that. But at least she gain 500 points in this summer which is much more better than last year.
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote