The NY '11 Cheering-R3 v Niculescu - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:55 AM   #1
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
The NY '11 Cheering-R3 v Niculescu

Its a little bit early but Lucie wont play any events before US Open so i decided to make a thread.
Lucie is going to play probably some of her most important touraments in her career.She is going to be seed 28.This means she will play unseeded players in R1 and R2 and then one of the TOP 8 Seeds.Last yaer she was quite unlucky and faced dangerous Tamira Paszek in opening round and lost in 3 sets.This week she is ranked #28 and I believe if she can reach R3 she will be close to,if not better,than her career Highest rank.There are some dangerous unseeded players and I would like her to avoid them like:

Alona Bondarenko
Gisela Dulko
Petra Martic
Venus Williams
Johanna Larsson
Sara Errani

The best possible draw would be some of these players

Davis [WC]
Parmantier
Pous Tio
Rodina

She will also play doubles with Misa Krajicek here.So Good Luck

Last edited by Wert. : Aug 31st, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM   #2
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie ready to eat Big Apple!

Yes good luck for USO Lucie

I'll follow her tournament with attention (attentiveness ?).
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #3
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

The draw is being done, I'm pretty sure Lucie vs Kvitova would be the 3rd round if both make it, haven't seen her first round yet.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #4
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

R1
R2
R3 Kvitova

Come on Lucie,step by step
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #5
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, first round vs Rybarikova, 2nd vs Craybas or Madison Keys...so both winnable matches for sure. Rybarikova has a good serve and aggressive game, but she hasn't played since wimbledon when she got injured in the first round, so she'll be rusty.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #6
country flag Wert.

Magda
Keys/Craybas
Petra

Not bad
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Lucie should do at least R3, and even better I hope
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #8
country flag Wert.

Kvitova's level of tennis was quite embarassing for a pro player after she won Wimbledon
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:03 PM   #9
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

This is a very solid draw. If she plays like she has the past couple weeks she should definitely make the third round. And I could see her beating Kvitova too if she is in good form. Lucie doesn't give her opponents a lot of rhythm and if Kvitova is off Lucie can definitely get the scalp. But we'll see... Lucie at majors tends to be disastrous.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Ok, first round vs Rybarikova, 2nd vs Craybas or Madison Keys...so both winnable matches for sure. Rybarikova has a good serve and aggressive game, but she hasn't played since wimbledon when she got injured in the first round, so she'll be rusty.
Yes but her backhand is literally crap and being lefty Lucie forehand will pounce that backhand to death.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:56 AM   #11
country flag Davodus

Re: US Open 2011-R1 v M Rybarykova

That's true, her backhand is one of the worst on tour And she should be quite rusty, so hopefully a good matchup for Lucie.

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #12
country flag Wert.

Lucie's BFF Misa is also in MD

hopefully good result in doubles
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #13
country flag Wert.

ouuhhh..Im so excited...she has a game,sha has a quite kind draw.Lets see how she gets on
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #14
country flag Davodus

Don't get too excited, she's had great draws and great preparation before and crashed out in round 1 and 2

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #15
country flag Wert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Don't get too excited, she's had great draws and great preparation before and crashed out in round 1 and 2
Ouch..Talk me about it