Monday OOP & Scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM   #31
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Monday OOP & Scores

Lis and Bally wins sets.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM   #32
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
Is there a live stream?
http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?opt...pup&Itemid=327

But it loses the picture and sound about every ten minutes. You'll get a blue screen with the message, "Apologies for loss of pictures."
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:28 PM   #33
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Rain View Post
http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?opt...pup&Itemid=327

But it loses the picture and sound about every ten minutes. You'll get a blue screen with the message, "Apologies for loss of pictures."
Yeah, I got my first taste of it not too long ago. Oy... I hope that a better stream comes into play at some point in the week. The court, though... Looks very cramped.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM   #34
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine, Bally and Peer all a break up in 2. set...

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM   #35
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin might win a match!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM   #36
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

I watched on Bet365.com they also lost the picture

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:34 PM   #37
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

Mirza- Lisicki match is such crap

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:37 PM   #38
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

It's actually a decent match from Sabine. Sania... Not so much.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:49 PM   #39
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine 6-3, 6-0
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:02 AM   #40
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Peng still injured obviously
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:03 AM   #41
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Akgul-Oudin are underway. Haven't seen Melanie play since the French Open.

Stream is working better now: http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?opt...pup&Itemid=327
~~~
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM   #42
country flag Purple_Rain

And Oudin is quick to remind me that she is as big a pusher as they come. BUT -- she can hit slice BH winners.
~~~
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:09 AM   #43
country flag Purple_Rain

Right on cue, she hits a slice BH pass to avoid the double bagel! 1-1 first set.
~~~
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:16 AM   #44
country flag Purple_Rain

Oudin 1-3*, 0-30

EDIT: Oudin *1-4, and calls for her coach.
~~~
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:19 AM   #45
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

How do you get rid of that annoying chat thing?