2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #91
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Anyone else notice Trudi Musgrave in the doubles draw? She lost her R1 match in straights but nice to see her name in a draw again. Did I hear that she is coaching now?

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #92
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Glad to see us score some wins. I'm especially pleased for Mon, she has not had a great year. With nothing to defend for the remainder of the year every win pushes her closer to the top 200. I would love to see her have a great run and put herself back in contention for DE to AO Qualifying.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #93
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Ne results?
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #94
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Anyone else notice Trudi Musgrave in the doubles draw? She lost her R1 match in straights but nice to see her name in a draw again. Did I hear that she is coaching now?
Yeah I noticed that too... Then I LOL'd pretty hard when I saw she was partnering Moriaty.
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #95
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

I think maybe shes coaching moriaty!!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #96
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Today's results were slow because Peers played in the evening. Must have done her good because she got a double bagel!!

1-Peers def. Juan 60 60
6-Dellacqua def. Tredoux 60 63
3-Holland def. Rajicic 64 76
Patterson def. Moriarty 75 46 63
7-Damayanti def. Panoho 75 63
Rompies def. 8-Ozgen 76 76
Tananta def. Rischbieth 63 61
Rottman def. 4-South 57 61 64
5-Webley-Smith def. Okadaue 63 63
Zaniewska def. 2-Rogowska 64 57 20

Hope it's nothing serious for Liv!

Well done to Sally, Izzy, Tammi and Casey. Hadzic's draw has opened up now with both seeds out of her quarter (Ozgen and South). Hopefully Bojana can upset Webley-Smith - then there'd be no seeds left in the entire half!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #97
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

More ITF stuff:

In the doubles in Cairns, Calderwood/Dominikovic and Sanders/Litvak are into the SF. (Another great effort from Storm Sanders!)

Darwin WCs have been announced:

Emelyn Starr
Rachel Tredoux
Ashley Keir
Lyann Hoang

Pretty random WCs aren't they?
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #98
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

The wildcards have been very random.

Hoang is supposed to be a good young player though.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #99
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Rajicic pushed Holland which is pleasing.
First match in what seems like ages.
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #100
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Another pretty decent day for the girls. Sucks that Peers, Dellacqua, Holland and Patterson are all in the top half.
Still no WC for Sanders?

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #101
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

what the fark is up with sanders not getting a wildcard again? has she reached her max already? or are they just continuing their theme of being brain dead idiots....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #102
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember Storm getting many wildcards. They can't even say they are spreading them around, Keir got her chance a couple of weeks ago, don't know why she is getting another one.

Hoang is a good youngster, that makes sense, Tredoux did well in Cairns. Starr is just...
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #103
country flag sutho12

Maybe storm didnt apply for wcs, maybe wants to on her own??
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #104
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

I can understand the last 3 wildcards, but Starr? Sanders or even Dunser should have got it, since Kassandra is from the NT.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #105
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Liv What a shame hope she is ok. Think Peers or Casey will win this im leaning towards Sally.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote