2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:53 AM   #436
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

That Karo/Izzy scoreline is unbelievable! In Izzy's homestate too!
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:55 AM   #437
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't

Pleased for Karo though. She probably rubbed it in too LOL.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:59 AM   #438
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Izzy's ranking would be high enough to get into French Open & Wimbledon qualifying wouldn't it?? I certainly hope she isn't expecting big things there. This is an appalling result. I don't understand how she can not get a single game of Wlodarczak unless there is an injury involved.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM   #439
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ She'd be the worst player (easily) in the top 200 right now, so definitely a walking bye for whoever she draws. I don't think she has much to defend until those events, so yeah I think she'll make it in. She was playing with a lot of confidence last year and really impressed with her rise up the ranks. What happened? Is that Sydney experience to blame I wonder?

Jess Moore v Karo Wlodarczak next. If anyone will send Jess back to retirement in WA it's Karo
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:00 AM   #440
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
^ She'd be the worst player (easily) in the top 200 right now, so definitely a walking bye for whoever she draws. I don't think she has much to defend until those events, so yeah I think she'll make it in. She was playing with a lot of confidence last year and really impressed with her rise up the ranks. What happened? Is that Sydney experience to blame I wonder?

Jess Moore v Karo Wlodarczak next. If anyone will send Jess back to retirement in WA it's Karo

Those two girls will be out there for a long time I'd say. My friend watched Issy play in Brisbane qualies against Dushevina and said she made a really good fight of it and was matching it from the baseline with Vera..... so I think that Sydney result seems to be the culprit. That's all it can take sometimes too is one awful match and the self belief just disintegrates. She was probably so excited going in to the Aussie summer after having such good results and cracking the top 200. The letdown of that could be causing a big long bad hangover too. I agree she should head OS and play some 10k's as she can't even cut it at 25k level at the moment. If she can rub a few wins together in those she can still save her career.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM   #441
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Jess Izzy
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM   #442
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

what to say about Izzy? just only I think even myself would win one or two games against a pro like Wlodarczak is.... she should do something with herself because this can´t continue this way... Izzy has won only one match this season so far what the hell is it?

Ash Barty is going for another title? we´ll see...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM   #443
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with all the comments about Izzy, although she did manage another doubles win today so maybe some doubles success will get her out of her rut
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 02:49 PM   #444
country flag Territory

WCs for next week in Bundaberg:

Karo Wlodarczak
Ashling Sumner
Ellen Perez
Nicole Hoynaski

bit weird...
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:44 AM   #445
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
WCs for next week in Bundaberg:

Karo Wlodarczak
Ashling Sumner
Ellen Perez
Nicole Hoynaski

bit weird...
They are still trying to make Summer happen

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 02:10 AM   #446
country flag Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
They are still trying to make Summer happen
What do you mean? Ashling Sumner is totally fetch!
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:16 AM   #447
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Ash Barty pulled out of doubles.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 05:03 AM   #448
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha, that made me laugh!

Hoynaski is still reaping the benefits of her 60 63 win over Chiaki Okadaue in Launceston... only good win she's had really but it's got her two wildcards. Jess Moore should have been given one!!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:28 AM   #449
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Those two girls will be out there for a long time I'd say. My friend watched Issy play in Brisbane qualies against Dushevina and said she made a really good fight of it and was matching it from the baseline with Vera..... so I think that Sydney result seems to be the culprit. That's all it can take sometimes too is one awful match and the self belief just disintegrates. She was probably so excited going in to the Aussie summer after having such good results and cracking the top 200. The letdown of that could be causing a big long bad hangover too. I agree she should head OS and play some 10k's as she can't even cut it at 25k level at the moment. If she can rub a few wins together in those she can still save her career.
she played Dokic on one of those days when Jelena plays her A game, that is one match out of ten these days for Jelly....
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:51 AM   #450
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
I've watched Mean Girls too many times. I thought she was going to be a bit of a prospect for us at one stage a few years ago but she hardly plays anymore