2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #346
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Barty v Wlodarczak in R1

Hadzic gets Kromacheva in R2

Tough draws again. Maybe Mirkovic and Starr can string a couple of wins together.

Sinead Disaya
's back.
Hate this draw...catovic v banger r1

and since when do aussie 25s have q draws where there are 16 seeds....and players with wta rankings in the 600s without a seeding...im sure the haters will still chip out the quality...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #347
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Huge win for Abbie Myers today Perrin is a pretty consistent top 250 player. Another loss for Sally... not sure what's going to happen to her, which was a shame because she was showing quite a bit of promise. Fully expecting Bella to lose to Jang tomorrow, olivia ONLY just snuck past her.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #348
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Great win for Abbie. I havent seen Conny play but from what i have heard she is pretty solid. Poor Sally it doesnt seem that long ago she was playing on Athur Ashe Staduim in the second round against Clijsters . Liv has a tough first round oppoent hopfully she can have another good week.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #349
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Launceston R1:

Rogowska D. Zaniewska 16 75 76(5)

Coming back from 1-3 in the third and 1-5 in the tie-break

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #350
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Knew it was gonna be a tough match. Glad she got through it though. Maybe she has changed. The old Liv would have given up. Good fight.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #351
country flag Chris93

Rajicic Def Zhang 6-2 6-1

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #352
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

I think we are definitely seeing better results for the Aussie girls in 2012 than we ever did in 2011. Hope it is just a taste of what is going to be an outstanding year for all Aussie chicks.
Vicky88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #353
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're right Vicky. It's barely even noticeable that we're missing a bunch of players who were some of our best 2-3 years ago: Sophie Ferguson, Sophie Letcher, Alicia, Jess Moore. We're doing pretty well at the moment.

Although the test will be if and when the 10 or so girls ranked around 600-700 can lift themselves into the top 500 or higher.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #354
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
I think you're right Vicky. It's barely even noticeable that we're missing a bunch of players who were some of our best 2-3 years ago: Sophie Ferguson, Sophie Letcher, Alicia, Jess Moore. We're doing pretty well at the moment.

Although the test will be if and when the 10 or so girls ranked around 600-700 can lift themselves into the top 500 or higher.
Before we all celebrate too much, let's see how they go overseas. So many of our players show so much promise at home but don't even win matches in ITF qualies overseas. The potential is definately there though.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #355
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

The most encouraging for me is that the 25k's are actually pretty strong this year, previous years our players have only picked up wins because of weak opponents but the draws have been very deep this year, and they are doing even better

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #356
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

the rest of the socres from today aren't as encouraging, Bojana, Bella and Azra all lost but Monique beat Sema in three close sets. and Wlodarczak retired again...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #357
country flag Chris93

Mon

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #358
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Whats with karolina w pulling out all the time? Really does neone know why?! Long term injury or faker?
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #359
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

WCs for Sydney next week:

Marija Mirkovic
Ashley Keir
Abbie Myers
Nicole Hoynaski
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #360
country flag Chris93

Who is hoynaski?