2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM   #331
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenis.chile View Post
any livescores or livestream for wta?? or only livescores atp?
Yes, there's a livestream on the Burnie website:

http://www.burnieinternational.com.a...live-streaming
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM   #332
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia should be streamed at about 2pm AEST

Some great results yesterday. A good win for Mon over Ozgen and Em Starr She's been a big surprise this week!

Karo, Alenka and Azra all won a set. Even Arina had a win!

Nice to see the Tyra/Steph combo winning again too. And glad to see Marija Mirkovic played doubles. Must mean her Q2 w/o was nothing serious.

Hopefully Monique can take down Putintseva today. Mon and Sandra Zaniewska seem to be travelling and playing together a lot. I wonder if...
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #333
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

there was a small article about Karolina Wlodarczak in the local newspaper today. it said in her first round match she was frustrated and chucked her racket on the ground, but it bounced back up and hit her in the face it somehow cut open her lip and she had to put a bandaid on it before they could keep playing. maybe this is how she gets some of her injuries and has to retire all the time!!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM   #334
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Tyra/Steph are into the doubles SF

WCs for next week in Launceston:

Viktorija Rajicic
Storm Sanders
Abbie Myers
Stefani Stojic

Ash Barty will be back in qualies it seems. Interesting to see if she can knock up a few wins after a pretty underwhelming January. Oh, and Izzy's back
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 01:14 PM   #335
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Stojic? I've seen the name before but know nothing of her. What's she done to get a wc so early in the piece

Time for Barty to start playing these events instead of withdrawing all the time. It's actually going to be her first challenger tournament in nearly a year right? She's more than capable of going deep and dare I say win them if she plays like she did in December.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:06 PM   #336
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

good WCs for next week!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #337
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

mmm stojic wc is kinda random....but other three are good choices...

If storm can win r1 she could crack top 600 another good achievement for her...

Hopefully Boj can get into the seedings and be away from Liv....would love to see Monique make a qf or semi here too and kickstart her year...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #338
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

when start the qualy draw?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #339
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, you should just start a thread and post all your questions in there.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #340
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Boj and Mon do not need to gain that many points to move up in rankings to get the seeding they need.

I'm hoping that Boj, Mon and Sacha can all do well enough over the coming months to make FO qualies. It would be a real bonus if Casey and A-Rod could consolidate in the top 100 and if Live could eek out the points needed to bridge the gap between being 130 something and being 100.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #341
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Dude, you should just start a thread and post all your questions in there.

Stojic was given a WC into Burnie last year so we must like her down in Tassie for some reason.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #342
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

When does QD for Launceston come out?
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #343
country flag Sam21

its out now http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...012/02/QS1.pdf
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #344
country flag Territory

Barty v Wlodarczak in R1

Hadzic gets Kromacheva in R2

Tough draws again. Maybe Mirkovic and Starr can string a couple of wins together.

Sinead Disaya
's back.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #345
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Sinead Disaya[/url]'s back.
uve made my day! hahaha

TT D: 76 (High:18) 2014: (MD:28-26)(Q:1-5). Overall -(159-153).
Titles: 5. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg. 2014: Poitiers)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote