2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:55 AM   #301
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/...s/2370889.aspx

Had a free live stream yesterday!
Ugh but I don't think it was on due to rain?!?!?!!
But if you want to see a replay of Casey's match against Misa Eguchi it appears to be on youtube in the second link.
Not sure the final will be shown free
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:59 AM   #302
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Actually it has a link to the womens final.
Just gotta tune it when it starts to see Casey V Holland
Showing Reid Versus Mitchell in the mens final at the mo (I think)
Edit.
http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/...s/2370889.aspx
The womens final will be on after the mens.
With the mens now into a third set.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:16 AM   #303
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

How long to go now?

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #304
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

mens singles is at 4-1 in the 3rd set... mayb not too long now!!

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-23)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-148).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #305
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

who won the mens?
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #306
country flag dok-stos

Started 1-0 Casey
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:56 AM   #307
country flag dok-stos

If you don't want to go to the Bendigo Addy site
This link should work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oI7qsIk-hTs
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 04:34 AM   #308
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Well Casey won again 6-2 6-2 against Izzy.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!

Last edited by Chris93 : Nov 27th, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #309
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Burnie is still a few weeks away, but so far the entry list is one of the stongest we'll see in an aussie 25k this year. both Sema's, Garcia, Putintseva plus all the aussie open juniors are on the list and only three aussies make the main draw cut at the moment (Rogowska, Holland, Bobusic and Rodionova if we're counting her), but with withdrawals Jones, Adamczak and Peers should get in. also good to see Mirkovic back, as well as Nina Catovic, Teiwa Casey and Naiktha Bains too (100th alternates, but still).
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #310
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Where did you see the list?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #311
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

here:

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #312
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

WCs for Burnie next week: Wlodarczak, Rajicic, Hadzic and Hubacek. (Lol, with those names, you'd think it was an Eastern European $10K!)

It's a strong draw though - lots of depth. Of note: Naiktha Bains should be in the qualifying draw. Nina Catovic is also on the list. Marija Mirkovic is also back. Barty isn't there but is on the list for Launceston the following week.
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #313
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Q-Draw for Burnie is out: http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...012/01/WQS.pdf

A really tough draw. Tammi Patterson is the only Aussie seed. Bengson, Starr, Mirkovic and Sanders are all unseeded. They'll have it tough - they'll have to win 2 rounds tomorrow and their 2nd round will be against a seed who receives a R1 bye and will be totally fresh.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #314
country flag Sam21

qualifying scores updated http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...12/01/WQS1.pdf

plus we know a few first round matches from tomorrow's order of play. Bobusic v Hadzic are the only australians on tomorrow.

edit - main draw is on the ITF website
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100026099
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #315
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

good win for Storm!

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-23)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-148).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote